Friday, December 14, 2007

A week of friends..

This week we have been running here, there & everywhere.
Good thing I have a really easy going, & oh-so FRIENDLY daughter!!

Here are a few friends we have got to hang out with this week:

On Tuesday night, we met Brent & Amanda Rasmussen at their NEW, cute house to go over some furniture.

("Swift"- only a few people know what I am talking about, sorry.)


I am not sure who was more excited to hang out...

Ellie, Noah, or BRENT!!!

He kept the kids really entertained by playing games, teaching them things & watching part of a Sponge Bob movie!!
(Thanks Brent & Amanda!!)

Brent: "Hey, do you guys know how to walk on your hands?".......


The kids: "We'll help you do it!"
(each grabbing a leg. HA HA..)

Swinging the kids upside down.

Brent: "OH, do you guys know how to play LEAP FROG?"
"Let's race!"

On Wednesday,

Ellie & Noah got to come with me to my cousin's Montessori Preschool while I filled in.

(Sheri Yee's- "Line Up On Line")

(For any of you that know Sheri- she just had a baby, who is so chubby & adorable.. over 9 lbs!)

Ellie & Noah both had so much fun & loved being involved in everything with their new friends.
Their favorite part was at the very end when Sheri came out
to read them a book and sing songs.

I HIGHLY recommend her school to anyone.
Let me know if you want more info!



Holly (Hamblin) Sparks & her family are down for the Holidays, so we played for a little bit at Grandma Lori's!
(Plus, Alisse was babysitting her nieces, and we also brought Noah.. so more pics will probably be added later)


Ellie & Carter love each other so much!
They are so cute together & are hilarious, esp. CARTER!!!
Everything Cater says kills me!

(They are distance cousins, too. Ellie is a giant! Carter is a couple months older than her!)

On Saturday, Jacquelyn & Keston came over to pick up an order & stayed to hang out for a bit.

It was lots of fun catching up.

Our kids kept acting way YOUNGER than they are & then they'd show off, etc. But, they finally warmed up.

Jacquelyn has not changed.

Here she is doing a BRIDGE with Ellie. {so cute}

Keston didn't me taking any pictures of him, so all I could get was when he was UPSIDE DOWN!!

I found out that Jacquelyn won Ellie over at our August boutique. She was teaching Ellie & Noah how do FLIPS!! Ellie loves Jacquelyn, too now! We had so much fun with them.


FUN fun FRIENDS!!

4 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'm still laughing at the pictures with Brent! And Carter seriously is the bomb[dot]com!

Unknown said...

swift or bust!

Jamie W. said...

Wow you guys have been busy. Gotta love the Holidays. I would love that preschool info for the future. I was looking for Emma but, might not do it since she will be going to school next July.

The Potters said...

Gotta love that bridge! :) I would love to do some more "flips" sometime... surprisingly, I wasn't hurting on Sunday! I was shocked :) Ellie always looks so cute with her matching bows and hair-ties ... Hope you have an awesome Christmas!!!