Friday, December 21, 2007

Celebrating Christmas & Grandma Riggs B-day With All of the Riggs

My Grandma Riggs is the best grandma.
She is loved by anyone who knows her. Her Birthday is on December 20th, and so the Riggs side usually tries to have her birthday & Christmas on the 20th.
(another favorite tradition)
This year, Alma & my mom (I think) wrote new words to
"Some of my Favorite Things".
All the girls in the family sang it to her.
We have so many fun & hilarious memories with our Grandma.
After we sang, we each stood up & told our favorite memory with grandma.

There were so many loving things said, & I you could tell how much everyone really loves Grandma. She makes everyone feel special. She always has.
I could agree with every single thing said.
My {favorite} cousin, Krista, summed it up by saying that our Grandma was very well rounded.
She is fun, thoughtful, hilarious, sincere, pretty, & so spiritual.
We all have the best memories with her & we are lucky enough to still be making them.
After each person shared their memory, we each tied a string (ribbon) on her "brown paper package".
The Riggs family is a big fun family.
I am so thankful to be apart of such a great family.

Grandma Riggs gave out her Christmas gifts, as we ate donuts, & hot chocolate.

WHAT A HIT!!!!

Ellie's favorite thing about Grandma Riggs:

"I love all of her hugs & all of her kisses she gives me."

( Scott, enjoying the snack?!?!)

Grandma Riggs gave all of the little granddaughters the cutest SILKY P.J.'s!!
Every kid was in heaven.

Roxy, Grandma Riggs, & Ellie

A few of the girls thanking Grandma!!!

They couldn't wait to get them on!!

I am so thankful for my Grandma for everything she has done to always set such a great example. I love her so much!

No comments: