Monday, December 31, 2007

The Ending of our Trip To San Diego

Saturday night, we all went to B.J.'s Brewery.
Can you say YUMMMMM....
Because, I love FOOD.. I gotta give a shout out to my favorite thing there...
"TOGETHER AT LAST"
They have this delic. artichoke dip with greasy chips AND Bruschetta.
You have gotta try it if you haven't yet!

Ellie & Roxy loved sitting & eating together.
I have never met someone who loves NOODLES more than NOAH!!!
AND, for those of you that know LANCE, should not be surprised!
He loves dessert.
He definitely recommends getting their PIZOOKIE (sp?).

After dinner, we had
CHEER CAMP
in my parents hotel room.
When I came in, my sisters & mom were laughing at my dads p.j.'s!
He was proud.
(They were the UNDER ARMOR stuff)
We jokingly asked him to come show us some of his "toe-touches"...
but don't dare my dad...
This is what he thought a "TOE-TOUCH" was!
He made sure to say "NOBODY else my age can even kick that high still"...
NICE!!!!
{What proud daughters you have!}

Can you tell we all don't fit on a full size bed?

HA HA...

We all gave each other these JAMMIE'S for Christmas!

My camera was low on space, so I missed:

Auburn's "spirit jump" on the bed.

Alisse led us in a stretch...
SPLITS!!!

Alisse was kinda like our UCA STAFF member.

She showed us how to spot Shalae while she stayed as

tight as possible "in the AIR"!!!

YES. We do know we are nerds.

We love to laugh at ourselves while being nerds.

("Cinders/Ella" will probably try to find something wrong with what we were doing, being rude to someone or something. We were just having a good time, being our NERDY SELVES! Like Alisse has said, we do know who "Cinders/Ella" is, and it is exactly who we thought it was from the moment we read her rude "anonymous" comment to me.)

On Sunday, December 30th, we headed home.

I just had to include the cutest ROX STAR I know!

{DOODLES!}

It was a long drive, but Ellie only threw ONE HUGE fit in the car.. (sorry BRAD!!)

But besides that, she was a good little mommy for her new BABY, "HUDSON"!

THANKS MOM & DAD for the great trip to SAN DIEGO.

We all had a BLAST!!!

3 comments:

Cummards said...

Wow, I just commented and went back and there is another new post! How sweet that Ellie named her baby Hudson! How fun that you and your sisters all get along so well and have such a good time together!

Unknown said...

I need to e-mail the cheer pictures of you from my camera so you can add them to this post!

Skousen Family! said...

how Fun!
Uncle Jim's Pier is so fun!
well ok if you like to Fish... But I could totally live in San Diego maybe someday.......