Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OUR CHRISTMAS 2007

Santa made a stop for Ellie, since she has tried to be really good!
Ellie was so excited as soon as she woke up (at about 8:30, or so).
First thing she said was "Let's go see if Santa came to our house!!!" It was hard to hold her back, but we wanted to video tape her, so we had to make her wait a few minutes until going in that room.


I heard Santa (NO, I am not talking about Lance!) was at Shalae's for a really long time putting together a Pirate SHIP for Noah... maybe that is why he was short on time to put Ellie's things together??? HA HA..
BUT, Santa did take the time to write a nice letter back to Medusa (sp?).. I mean Ellie!
Elle loved her stalking gifts, along with every thing else Santa left for her!!

We showered and got all ready to open the presents under the tree, in case we didn't have enough time later before meeting up with the Sherwood's.
Lance & I have learned, a little girl could never have enough BABIES...
now if we could just get a REAL one! *wink!
She has not let this baby out of her sight since she got her!
Lance likes to put all of the gifts in piles.
(Usually his mom & dad come around to see what everyone opened, but we were not done in time when they did this.)
Lances pile:

My Pile:

And Ellie's PILE(S):



We were all worn out & took 2-3 1/2 hour naps!
(Now that's what I'm talkin' about!)

BUT then, Ellie was up to midnight playing with one present after an other!

I hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

How fun!! Santa got smart this year & had WalMart put together our bikes...it was well worth it! Gotta love the medusa hair....even with that she is still a little cutie! So fun you took pics of your stashes!

Katie Peterson said...

PS- Your Christmas card was ADORABLE, loved the pic & the cute gift tag...you are so good!

Mortensen Family said...

hi. sorry you totally don't know me, but I came across your blog through one of my friends'. Anyway, I recognized your hubby's name because we were actually in the same ward when we were little, and his mom was either my joy school, or preschool teacher. I am not sure if he would remember me or not, but just in case, I thought I would say hi. Also to your mother in law. Anyway, my name is Fawn, and my maiden name was O'Barr. (that is what they might recognize.) Thanks =0)

Flaherty Fam said...

Ellie is so cute. I can't wait until Bradock is old enough to really enjoy Christmas. Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Merry Christmas!

Jheri said...

I loved reading all about your Christmas traditions and holiday fun! Ellie made out this year it looks like! Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Kaylee is going to miss you as her primary teacher :(

Lisa said...

I see that jerky in Lance's christmas pile:) I probably even put that label on the front ( I do alot of the labeling at the jerky plant). Looks like you had a very fun christmas.

MichelleY said...

Merry Christmas! From the looks of your piles, everyone cleaned up this year! Looks like you guys had fun, hope Cali was fun too.