Friday, December 14, 2007

Drama classes.. ya think?

How does an ONLY CHILD that is 4 years old entertain herself at all hours of the night?







Wonder no more:



Ellie has been obsessed with movies like Mary Poppins & Annie for a couple years now.
It doesn't matter how many times (sometimes in a row) she watches them, she loves them!
Of course she has most of the lines & songs memorized.
WELL.... tonight I learned that she also knows their dances.

She was bustin' a move with Rooster, his lady, and Miss Hannigan!

(Hit It SIS!!)


Lance & I were dying & laughing so hard!

Finally I realized that I had my camera in my hands..

I couldn't resist.


Nice "TAP" shoes Elle!

(from her Mary Poppins costume, last year. .. AND NO, I did NOT think up her costume. She decided on being Mary Poppins in May of last year. It was a lot of work, but it was perfectly perfect in every way!!)

This was late at night, tonight....
BUT, I will not even mention how late it is right now.

While I try to get caught up on my posts, she is singing by the t.v.! Lance has been dead asleep for a couple hours now, and she is WIDE awake. This is what happens when Ellie takes a nap from about 3:20 pm- 6:20 pm. I hate naps, because of the end result.

{Time for bed.. a really long time ago!}

5 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Broadway here she comes! (or so SHE thinks...!)

Unknown said...

It's a hard-knock life! I love the "tap" shoes with the pajamas. You were on a roll with all this posting! I was starting to wonder what happened to you - and then you go and do something like posting 4 in a row......


and totally redeem yourself!

Jamie W. said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Good thing you had your camera, she was busting out some cute moves. Love the Mary Poppins Costume what a cute Idea she thought of to be.

Kim said...

I love those movies too. Brooklyn watches them but hasn't got the dancing totally down, but the singing she has that down. WAY CUTE!

kemptons said...

Don't you love what girls come up with... I could sit and watch my girls for hours and be totally entertained. It is so hilarious... I can not get over the Mary Poppins outfit. That is to die for!! Did you make it. It's not fair that your daughter is so darn adorable in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE!!!