Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day With the Sherwoods

Every Christmas, we spend the afternoon with the Sherwood side.
We had a great time this year, as always!
Here are a few of my favorite pics:
STOCKINGS!!
Lots of yummy stuff & some details about our upcoming trip to San Diego for the ASU game.
Roxy & Ellie got these adorable shoes!
My mom made these DARLING tags & could not wait for her daughters to open them!
What was inside????
OH MY!!!!
WE all LOVED these:

(If you can not see it, it says She's Got It All)
Speaking of jackets....
My dad rode his bike down to Dana Landing & got this really cute jacket for my mom!
(I think it is from Black & White Market??)

NOW, don't be fooled by SAM too quick!

He gave all of the boys in the family these:

He had these big (11 x 14 ?) pictures of him or his dad, etc. fishing & he cut out each boys face & glued it to the pictures.

I do not know how he came up with this idea, but I have to say we were all laughing really hard.

(I think they were used for this fishing resort he helped out or something in Mexico...)

NOAH was so excited! He thought it was really him! He showed it to every single one of us.

(And now he has it hung up in his room!)

Noah & Ellie thanking each other for their presents.
Ellie & Roxy with their new babies from Grandma Vicki.

Auburn always comes up with really thoughtful gifts. This year, she had a DVD made for Brad & my parents of BRADLEY before he left on his mission to BRAZIL!

My mom with all her daughters.

When I walked in my moms house at the beginning of the day, Shalae & I laughed, because we were both wearing brown with turquoise tanks under our shirts... next thing we know, Alisse walked in the door wearing THE SAME EXACT shirt I had on, but in black, with the same turquoise tank top on under it!... WEIRD!!

(Auburn came looking festive, unlike the color turquoise.

I promise... we did not plan this!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're both busted for being up this late blogging! You're right, I did forget to post about the fishing pictures. Dang it! Good thing you got some good pictures. I'm still laughing as I picture Dad on MOM'S BIKE (not his) that has the SAM license plate - riding back to go shopping. What a lucky lady mom is to have a husband that would sell his truck to buy her a jacket.