Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally May first!! YEAH!


Can you believe it? It is finally here!!
She's Got It All is finally online (shesgotitall.net)!
I am sure we had some customers thinking it was never gonna happen. I felt that way myself these last couple months! BUT, I am so glad to announce it!
There are the cutest things through out the whole site! Enjoy shopping, entering in our contests, etc.! We want everybody to be a part & to help us spread the word, since we have not "googled", ourselves yet!
Shalae is the main reason it finally got this far! Can I just say she is the BEST business partner I could've asked for! She has put so many hours of hard work into everything! THANKS SHALAE.
And thanks to my family for all the help & for being patient!
THANKS!
ALSO, thanks to all of you that have helped spread the word! Keep spreading!

11 comments:

Melis said...

WOO-HOO! Congratulations, Suzanne! I just checked out the site & it's so dang cool! I love, love, love it! There's SO much fun stuff to choose from! I'll be spreading the word here in Texas for ya!! HOORAY & CONGRATS!!! :)

chris+amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Suzanne & Shalae!! The website looks FANTASTIC! It's so perfect. I forwarded your email to tonz of people. I am so excited for you! I bet you're relieved. You guys obviously worked so hard on it! WAY TO GO!!! Congrats again!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ok, I posted my favorite things on my blog! Loving the website!!

Anonymous said...

Suzy!!! This is so flippin AWESOME!!! you are pure genius I am stolked for you guys! Your website is A-Ma-ZING!!! Congratulations, can't wait to start ordering!

ps, thanks for the nice comment on our Blog!

Anonymous said...

It's like your second baby has been born! You have been trying to push her out for a long time!You guys have worked so hard, and deserve all the success that will come your way.Rock on sista! Love, Auburn

Suzy Cummard said...

Auburn, actually it was like I pushed out triplets or something.

I just read your comment on Shalae's BLOG & thought you forgot me... we would've loved flowers, but instead we ate like monsters @ OREGANO's!

When I woke up today, I could only think 1 song: "Can I get a ...." (the edited version!)

Unknown said...

Nobody knows how exciting today was and how happy we were to receive all these comments on our blogs & in our website's guestbook. It truly is like we pushed out this baby that's been in the works for a long time. Suz & Shae's baby - (who's the mom & who's the dad?)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Mama Suz and Mama Shae, of course!

Suzy Cummard said...

Shea- You must have been the mom, cause I totally had a dream you had a really ugly baby boy last night. The dream was too graphic! I'll have to tell you about it later. BUT, the good news was that even though you had an ugly baby, he was decked out in SGIA everything! HA!

Brittney Smith said...

Congratulations! I cant wait to look at your website. You girls are so creative. I really like your logo!

Laura said...

Hi Suzanne! Ginger told me all about your awesome new business! Love the website....looks like I need to go shopping at She's got it all now!!!