Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter 2007 & BIKES










I can not believe how much Ellie has changed in one year! The first picture was last Easter, then of course this year! She is a WOMAN!
We had so much fun this Easter...lots of family hopping, but that is what holidays are about! The Easter Bunny, brought Elle some jammies! (Have been in the bag since before Christmas.)
Ellie saw her cousin, "ROXY" wearing these jammies, so when she got them in her basket she was loving it! The foot p.j.'s on her long body & long feet were a crack up! (But I have seen them in a much bigger size....MELISSA ROIT! Melissa had the coolest foot p.j.'s at cheer camp one year!)
Later, NOAH (Shalae's son/Ellie's Best Friend & inseperable cousin) brought his prize from the Easter Bunny! (Which has also been packed a way for quite some time) The coolest trike! My sister Alisse calls it his "PIMP MY TRIKE". I agree. (He was so worried when it had to be left outside or something!) So the next morning, MONDAY ...the day he calls me"MOMMA SUZ"... he brought his trike! It was pretty early, as you can tell! Ellie & Noah took turns giving eachother rides! I was cracking up!
SPEAKING OF BIKES, This Christmas Elle asked Santa for a pink bike. Since she was really good, he brought her one. The cutest little bike I've ever seen! These last couple weeks we took off the training wheels & she has been practicing. I laugh, cause she can walk a mid-high balance beam all by herself, but she was nervous for the bike. SO... Lance & I went out to practice with her, & she got it! I think I was messing her up & not having enough faith in her. BUT, Lance let go, & then we realized she could totally ride"ALL BY HER SELF"!! Yeah Elle! (I think she really got it, cause I was yelling "Come on Ellie you can do it, put a little power to it!" Not that MHS ever yelled that, but Ellie loved it when I would say it...Lance, not so much!)

14 comments:

kemptons said...

Hi Suzanne it's me Jenny Jarvis. I have to say that your little girl is so pretty. I saw you guys a couple of weeks ago in my parents ward and it made me want to spend a little more time on my girls so that they could be somewhat as cute as yours. Seriously though she is gorgeous. It was fun to find your blog and see your family. Take care...

Katie Peterson said...

Ellie is darling, need I say more? I love when you flip her hair out, she looks like a little Suzanne. The pj's with the feet are a crack up! Its hillarous that she will wear them, too because I always buy them & my boys won't have anything to do with them!

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute, Ellie is such a little woman. I love the footies, she is scrumptious in them. Congrats Ellie, I am so proud of her. Jackson is barely learning to ride with training wheels. Hopefully he will be as good as his cousin Ellie someday. She will have to show him whats up.

Julie Jan said...

How fun teaching her how to ride a bike! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!! Your daughter is so beautiful! I hope some day I have a girl!

amberbuck said...

Suzanne, ellie is so freakin' cute! She is your little mini me. I love her easter basket too, sounds like you guys had fun!Hope to talk to you soon...

Meggs said...

So freakin cute. Really your little girl is perfect. I bet she is decked out all the time. Those jammies are darling.

chris+amber said...

I keep looking for Ellie's picture on the cover of a parenting magazine! Seriously, she is so beautiful! MINI YOU, fo' sho'. She is the bomb...on a medium high balance beam and riding a bike with no training wheels?! GO ELLIE! You are the cutest little momma ever! I love that Noah calls you "Momma Suz"...that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is amazing, not only can she ride a 2 wheeler, but she can already breast feed her dolls!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
Ok if she doesn't look like you!!
Oh my gosh she is so FREAKIN CUTE!!!
ok so now we can write on this back and forth HOW fun!! xoxoxox

kemptons said...

I completely forgot to answer your questions when I left a comment so I am leaving another one. We are here in Flagstaff and my husband has one year down and two more to go. I don't live by Holly but I have run into her a couple of times. And yes can you believe I have three kids. I guess when you start as young as I did it was bound to happen but now I wouldn't have it any other way. We will have more eventually. How many, who knows but the baby depot is on hold for now. I'm glad were able to keep in touch... Jenny

kemptons said...

I completely forgot to answer your questions when I left a comment so I am leaving another one. We are here in Flagstaff and my husband has one year down and two more to go. I don't live by Holly but I have run into her a couple of times. And yes can you believe I have three kids. I guess when you start as young as I did it was bound to happen but now I wouldn't have it any other way. We will have more eventually. How many, who knows but the baby depot is on hold for now. I'm glad were able to keep in touch... Jenny

Melis said...

I can't believe that I forgot about my foot p.j.'s! Thanks for reminding me! Those were totally rad, weren't they?! Good times!
And Ellie... just too cute for words!

Hillary said...

I can't believe how much she looks like a mini Suzy! Holy Cow! What a doll she is!

Anonymous said...

Ella Bella is wearing Polka-dot SKI's... Wow...

I haven't seen the pics from Elle and Noah "pumping" each other on Noah's Pimiped-out trike! (except not on handle bars like old skool) I am cracking up and showing everyone at work!