Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just do it!

I copied this from Becky Hamblin's blog. Do not Cheat!

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT:

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know! YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH. This is pretty neat.DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute . Work this out as you read ...Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757 ....If you haven't, add 1756.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number The first digit of this was your original number (I.e., how! Many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS

9 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

I made Lance do it. He laughs saying, it is just a mathmatical problem...BLAH, BLAH. He thinks he is so smart & I am so stupid...Well, I kinda am, but he is so annoying. HA.

Melis said...

Trippy! It totally worked on me! How weird is that?!

Unknown said...

My dad said the same thing when I had him do it! I thought it was cool though...

Julie Jan said...

It totally worked!! Crazy?!!

chris+amber said...

I took this quiz. It's freaky! That's so funny!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is so freaking crazy.

Meggs said...

I love little tricks like that. In the pic. of Ellie in the cute skirt she totally has a cheer stance. She is a mini cheer leader already. She has no choice she is going to be just like you. Looks and acts.

amberbuck said...

maybe i'm retarded but it my number of times i'd go out was wrong and it said i was 75 years old?

Suzy Cummard said...

Amber, what was your #? I'm sure a couple of us want to know! I wanted it to be wrong for me. Maybe you are handi? J/K!

AND MEGGAN, my old boss has been saying Ellie was a cheerleader since she was born. If you met her, you would crack up. So many people call her a miny Suzanne... esp. those who knew me when I was her age.