Sunday, April 22, 2007

Where Oh Where?

I have been thinking a lot about high school, since my brother is just about to graduate.
I had such "SENIORITIS" at the end. Looking back now, I wish I could make some changes.
So many people told Lance & I that everything was about to change... we would not see all the people we always see & talk to, or life has to get serious now, more school or different jobs, ETC.! I remember that summer after we graduated, we would laugh, cause lots of the friends were still hanging out everyday & playing volleyball or whatever. We even said to each other "Our friends were different. Nothing will ever change." FUNNY, HA HA! (That could be a whole different LONG BLOG!!)
For a while, there were a lot of the girl friends that I had not talked to or seen forever. It has gotten better, but there are still some that I don't keep in contact with that were my best friends in high school. One was Jaquelynn Stapley. It was so hard to believe we would ever loose contact. Last time I think I saw Jaquelynn was maybe at my baby shower..?? I know she has a cute little boy & married a guy named Dale Potter. I was just wondering if anyone has her e-mail or phone number. I have been thinking a lot about her & I feel bad, cause I do not even know how to reach her, & I totally miss her. If you know anything, e-mail me: suzycummard@msn.com.
(I feel like I am searching for my "real mom" or a murderer or something!)
Does anyone else have that long lost friend that you thought you would always be so close with & now you are not even sure how you stopped staying in contact?

17 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

By the way, she really is searching for her Biological Birth mother... we've been telling her she's adopted and she has finally realized it. You should make "lost friend" posters, like when you lose your dog, and post them around the neighborhood. That would be flippin sweet.

I put pics of my casa up on our blog for you to save them on your computer.

Unknown said...

Yes I have a long lost friend named "SARA". You knew her too. Have you heard anything about her lately? I love the way you spelt senioritis!!! (Do I sound like Dad or what?)

Unknown said...

WHOA! I just made a post and then Alisse's showed up at the exact same time. We're both just waiting for new posts to make comments on!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Whoa- we posted at the same time! I have a VERY non-eventful life.

I have a picture with us and SARA in our old kitchen if you want to make "Lost" posters as well. Maybe someone will recognize her from the photo.

Suzy Cummard said...

You 2 knock it off! I am on a serious venture here. People are gonna believe mom had a fling & I was the result.
In all serious, I miss you Sarah, & Peter Brady!

Unknown said...

Ahhh... Knock it OFF Napoleon!

Brittney Smith said...

You sisters are probably the funniest! Unfortunatly Suzanne I still have my braces. The guy who took our pic. said he would erase them for me, and I said "GREAT!" I have a couple more months! I haven't heard from Jacquelyn since Highschool. Sorry!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I don't know who Erin Holliday is either... but I was reading her cute blog and look what she says. It applies to Auburn the most, but you too, Suz.

"I found this really cute summery dress ...I've dubbed it my housedress. I'm glad this article of clothing has become a new favorite because it's not embarrassing to be seen outside of the home, like my paint-stained, stretched out Brimhall shorts from the seventh grade."

amberbuck said...

Hey girl, I totally agree about everything, and that's why blogging rocks! Last time I saw Jacquelyn was at a Euporea dance practice but that was 2 years ago! Try looking her up in the phone book or online? If I hear anything I'll let you know! That cake my mom had was from the chefs at Posh Nosh, she works up stairs with the people that own it so that was her present!

Anonymous said...

Girls, it is me, Sara. I have missed you all too. Let's do lunch soon. love ya

chris+amber said...

You & your sisters are too funny! We took the girls riding their bikes in your cul-de-sac this afternoon, but it didn't look like anyone was home at your house. I haven't seen Jacquelyn in a LONG time. I think the last time I saw her was at Melissa & Rob's reception w/ her cute little baby boy. GOOD LUCK! I hope that when you do find her, you can convince her to start blogging!

See it Try it Love it said...

Suz, you are too funny. Maybe she has been avoiding you. You have gotten weird. Love ya

Alisse Baldwin said...

Suz, I don't know why the pictues look so dark on my blog, and I don't know why you can't click on them to view larger. When I look at the pics on my camera screen, the lighting looks fine. It must be my canmera. Maybe you shoudl come take some with your camera.

Alisse Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris+amber said...

Suzy...I just realized something that I totally forgot about. Isn't Jacquelyn Lance's cousin?

Suzy Cummard said...

Yes, kind of Amber.
Everyone is really trying. I need to look her up!
Even Sue Afalgue has tried to help. THANKS!!

Meggs said...

O my gosh I was laughing so hard as I'm reading all the comments. You guys are hillarious. If you find her tell her we all miss her. Good Luck!!