Thursday, April 19, 2007

CUTE APRONS!!!

HEY! We have some very cute aprons in stock right now, that we will be selling for a little less than the prices listed on our website! These make great Mother's Day gift for your mom, mother-in-law, or a great gift your husbands could get for you!!! Also, make great gifts at bridal showers! There will be more aprons listed on our website, but here is what we have now. First come, first serve! We only have one of each item!

The picture above is "Peony Stripe" for $25.00.
Peony is sold, you can place an order!

This toile apron is "Cafe Toile", for $25.00.

This apron is "Retro Cherries" for $25.00.

I love this new hot print. It is everywhere I look! It is "Onyx" for $25.00.
THIS IS SOLD. You can place an order.

The above picture is pink & brown. The colors are much lighter than pictured!... The 1/2 apron is $32.00 (the middle one) & the full size apron is $38.00 (first one).


We have one full size for $38.00.

The true colors are lime & root beer (not as dark as shown).The apron is $38.00, we also having a matching oven mitt for $14.00

THIS ONE IS SOLD! You can place an order.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the onyx one! Where can I purchase it?

Suzy Cummard said...

BECKY- (Is this Becky Hamblin?)
Send me your e-mail if not. You can pick it up at my moms! THANKS! Suzanne

Anonymous said...

do you have any non-girly ones? i don't mind the pink, but i would love some skulls and crossbones. haha!

your little girl is getting so big!

Katie Peterson said...

I love these aprons! I bought one for my mom for Mother's Day & I want to keep it for myself! Hopefully Lance wasn't mad because we didn't pick it until around 8:00 pm! Sorry!

Suzy Cummard said...

NO problem Katie! Lance was not mad at all. It takes a lot to get him bugged!
I hope you love it!

chris+amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris+amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I dont even cook and I will absolutely be purchasing one of those!!! SO CUTE!!!

Angie

chris+amber said...

Sorry about the 2 deleted comments. :o) I would like the peony apron. It's gonna be for me. ;o)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Suz- if you need more aprons for Mother's day- I bought a bunch of those that are still in the plastic. I am not planning on using most of them yet, so if some people want them now, I will re-order some for me to have on hand.

The Tyler's said...

Hey, I totally saw your sister yesterday when we were trying to buy movie tickets. We were so bummed that they were sold out! Did Crystal talk to you and Shalae about doing swimming lessons with us this summer? Would you want to?

Brooke said...

Suzanne, I found your blog trough Shalae's. Gotta love this blogging! Those apron are super cute! I want to order one. What do I do? Ellie is a total doll!

The Tyler's said...

Yea!! Crystal got me that green and brown apron(of course you already knew that). I love it! Thanks for having the cutest things to buy. By the way I really want one of those cute wipes cases. I lost mine forever ago and the ziplock bags are not cutting it anymore.

Hillary said...

I want one, email me and let me know how to order it.
hillsgoodman@gmail.com

Hillary said...

I want a peony one, but if you don't have more than one i want the cherry one. THANKS! email me and tell me what to do!

Hillary said...

Suz-
My email is hillsgoodman@gmail.com
I could probably just have my mom pick it up, cuz it's for her for mothers day, but email me and we can figure it out! THANKS!