Thursday, April 12, 2007

Roxy Ava Gibbons











HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ROXY!
Since my sister, Auburn, has not started her blog, YET, I wanted to show some cute pictures of ROXY, who just turned ONE today. We can not believe it, cause she was JUST born, & she is the baby on the Sherwood side. SAD!
Rox has been walking for quite some time, & as you can see by the pictures, Ellie can not leave her alone. Elle talks about Roxy all of the time & can not wait to see her when she comes over. Roxy was Auburn's last, & everyone tells Auburn that she is a mix of every person in the family.
AND SHE IS!! She was the missing piece. She reminds me most of Jax, her 2nd son.
Auburn did not think she would like "too girly" of things, but I love it, cause now Auburn is so in to girl mode & Roxy is always decked everyday. I am so proud!! HA....
ONE of my favorite things about Rox, is how much she loves BABIES, stuffed animals, & blankies. She makes this weird high pitch squill when she spots a baby doll or stuffed animal & once she grabs it, she will not let it go. When we try to take it away, she has such a grip & gets so mad! (We crack up about the stuffed animals, cause we wondered who actually buys them.)
Last night was her birthday party. Ellie, Lance & I gave her a baby stroller & a small blanket. We know she will love it, since she loves sharing with Ellie! Her party was fun, & she knew it was for her. It was so cute.
Girls are so much fun. I am so glad Auburn got a girl. (Not that she ever cared, but it is so fun to see her family with a girl.)
Happy birthday ROXY. We love you so much. You are perfect!

8 comments:

chris+amber said...

I can't believe she's already 1!!! She is so stinkin' cute! I haven't seen her in person since she was like 3 mos. old! I want to see her! I am not surprised she looks perfect everyday...she's Auburn's girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXY! She's such a little beaut like her mother. :o)

Anonymous said...

Roxy is perfect - her & Ellie are the two cutest girls in the world! Happy Birthday Doodles!

The Tyler's said...

What a cute aunt you are to post about your neice. She is adorable!

See it Try it Love it said...

She is just the cutest, and definitely a perfect mix. I am so glad Auburn had a girl too because it gives me hope. Course I do care if I have a girl. Happy Birthday Roxy!

Russ and Debbie said...

I stumbled onto your blog and Roxy looks exactly like the little girl Darla from The Little Rascles. Just thought I would let you know.

Anonymous said...

Who's the fav sister now? I full page tribute to our Roxstar! Love you Doodle! :)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little girl ever, and I agree with the "Darla" comment.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Roxy is such a pretty little girl. Be sure to tell Auburn Hi for me