Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hanging Out With Friends

2 Years Ago,
& last year!
MY OH MY, they have changed. Ellie & Noah always want to look at pictures on the computer, & Ellie loves to see all her friends on their moms BLOGS.
So, I thought I'd share SOME of Ellie's pals.
Ellie always loves hanging out with all of her cousins! But, those pictures will come later.
Noah & Ellie are BEST FRIENDS!! They can not stand to be apart... or be together! They are together almost everyday, & they have been since they were born. They are more like brother & sister than cousins.
I am so glad that they have eachother.


This is Ellie with her friend, Madison Hazar. Madi belongs to the "HUDDLE" family. They are 1 month apart! Carrie (Madison's mom) & I always picked everything out together & so we had alot of the same things, from blankets, room decor, or strollers/car seats! I love that they are friends. I miss Huddle so much & get emotional every single time I think of all the great memories. They are still family to me.

Last Friday, Ellie had to sit next to Madi as she opened all of her B-Day presents... I was so embarrased, but Madi was so sweet.



Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, is that you?




Must have been pink & brown day at the park!


This picture is back in January. Ellie loves Amber Hansen's sweet girls. Addison & Halleigh. They are so girly, love everything Princess, & love sign language, JUST LIKE ELLIE. We can't wait to swim this summer!



A couple weeks ago, Shalae & I met up with some friends at a park. Vanessa (Jayne) Gornick, & Lexi (Webster) Moore. I've always loved hanging out with Shalae & her friends! (I consider them my friends too. They would always let me come with them to lunch when I was in 10th grade. We always had so much fun.)

The day we went to the park it was super windy out & I kept laughing cause Lexi's daughter (Addison) was so afraid of the wind. She thought she was going to blow away. Well, I am blaming Addison because Ellie is afraid of the wind, now. She freaks out about her hair, her outfit, everything.

Here are some pictures of the kids.
Vanessa's 3 cute kids are on the right side & Lexi's are the other 2 cute ones.
(Sorry Ellie & Noah J/K)
My mom pointed out that of course Noah is representing as "The Food Eater's Club Pres." in the back ground. So fun... we are still trying to convince them to Blog IT UP!










6 comments:

Julie Jan said...

I love these pictures. Your daughter is gorgeous!! It is always nice to get out and hang with family and friends!!

chris+amber said...

Ellie & Noah are the cutest cousins ever! Noah cracks me up. Nothing like sand encrusted potato chips! Ellie is such a good friend to everyone! Everyone loves Little Miss Ellie! Like mother, like daughter. Addi & Halleigh were so excited to see pics of themselves with Ellie. They think they're so cool.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

These are darling pictures. Friends are so important to have for a long time. My husband is still friends with some of the kids he hung out with at Ellie's age. I love all of her outfits. You have great style.

See it Try it Love it said...

Those are some dang cute kids.

The Wilkins' said...

Oh what fun! I always think about how they will love the pictures of when they were little when they're all grown up. Darling kiddos!

Melis said...

Too cute, Suzanne. Such adorable little ones!