Thursday, April 26, 2007

CONGRATS!

Quick congrats to 2 friends!!

A) Donnie Flaherty for starting a blog and becoming a mom! You've gotta go check it out & see the cutest baby pictures of their new son. She needs to tell the whole story, if you have not heard it yet! I am so excited for her & Brett. What a cute family they will be! Their baby is adorable.

and 2ndly) (only 16 Candles fans would understand that) Harmony Kellis for finding out she is having a BOY! Yeah!! If you have seen her son Morgan, you would die. He looked so cute at preschool today! He needs to model. Awesome Harmony! (I heard the good news from Kelli)

6 comments:

chris+amber said...

Are you becoming the VP of blogging? JK. I did hear about Donnie & Brett's baby! I am so happy for them! Congrats to Harmony too! Baby boys are fun!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Jenny! Mike! Sarah! Sam! Time to get up.

Katie Peterson said...

I think it is the season of boys....Suzanne I think you are going to be next!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to those girls that is AWESOME NEWS!!! By the way Suzy, I saw Jaquelyns my space page a couple months ago! I can totally find her for you, unless you already found her!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Angie- STALK IT DOWN. It don't do MY Space. Let me know how you find her!!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Hi Suzanne,
Your little girl is so adorable. It's fun to see what people are up to by way of bog stalking, hu.