Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Family




These pictures were taken in October by Mark Mabry. Our family is the best of friends. We are so close & we see each other, or at least talk to eachother everyday. We have so much fun together even if it is just sitting around and doing nothing! We are best friends, & I really do not know what I would do without them. Everyone needs a close, strong family & every girl needs sisters! I hope Lance & I can give Ellie a sister some day! She wants a baby so bad. We are trying, but we have a hard time getting prego...obviously...not that she understands! All the Cummard's have either had a baby in the last 5 months, or are about to have one, so Ellie is as baby hungry as we are! I know when the time is right, it will happen. Until then, I have so many cute babies to hold & play with!

Picture on the left: Bryan & Auburn Gibbons & their kids... Riggs, Jaxen, & Roxy. Lance, me & Ellie. My brother Brad. My parents (Sam & Vicki). Scott & Alisse Baldwin. Steve & Shalae Hunt & their son Noah.

My sisters from left to right: Auburn (oldest), me (middle child), my cute mom, Alisse (youngest sister), then Shalae (2nd oldest).

12 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey girl I have been waiting for a new post, but I know you are super busy with your awesome website that I can't wait for. I know how Ellie feels I can't wait either. Course I like when not everyone has a baby cause then someone still like to hold mine. When I had Jackson everyone had their own. You are the only one that holds Hudson so I am loving that. Your family is so beautiful. I wish I had grown up with a bunch of sisters. I just had the one. But I now have tons of sisters-in-law that can be just as great. Love ya.

The Tyler's said...

Yes Ellie needs a sister. I don't have any sisters and so wish I did. I have a ton of sisters in law and love all of them, but I think having your own sister would feel a little different. Your family could not be any more cute! You guys look perfect! Your Mom looks like one of the girls!

chris+amber said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!! You guys always look perfect. I agree with Jill, your mom looks just like one of the girls. I can't wait for you to have another little one. Good luck!! I love seeing your blog. Keep it up!

The Wilkins' said...

What great pictures! Ellie is SO cute - she is mini-Suzanne. I love the Mom & Sisters picture. I totally agree, sisters are great! And of course, families are the best!

Anonymous said...

did sloth, I mean Noah, get dropped on his head when he was a baby?

Meggs said...

O my gosh. Those pics. are perfect. You are a hotty. You seriously look just the same as you did in high school. You're perfect. Your little girl is totally your twin. She is adorable. I love looking at every ones pictures.

Anonymous said...

I would prefer if you would refer to him as "special needs," thank you.

Melis said...

What a beautiful family, Suzanne! Love these pics!

Julie Jan said...

These pictures are so beautiful! You have a great family! Don't worry about the next baby. It will happen when the time is right. It took us a year to get pregnant and oops it was twins! Your little girl is adorable. I agree that she looks just like you. Oh and Congrats on your new business!!

Hillary said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the family picture. You guys are so sweet and I miss you!

Amanda B. said...

Hey Suzie! I'm glad to see that you started a blog. It's so fun to hear what you're up to. Your family has changed a lot since I've seen all of them. Everyone looks great! And Ellie is SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Shalae, come on ride the train, train! The sisters/mom picture is reminding me of the Florida picture of us "riding the train" at the "Ferry"boat place. AND me and you Suz in Hawaii at the Polynesian Cultural Center. If people didn't know us, they'd seriously be concerned.