Sunday, April 1, 2007

Meeting Charlie in 2005



Cool, I just found this picture on my computer!! December of 2005 the Cummard's went to watch Lee play ball in Cali., & while we were in L.A. we went to "The Groves" (cutest mall ever) and there were a few famous people shopping. When Lance pointed out CHARLIE, I was dying cause it was right after he was The Bachelor! I loved him & the girl he picked. Don't worry that Lance went up to Charlie as he was looking at girls underwear (or something) in Gap Body, & just asked "Can my wife & sister-in-law take a picture with you?" He was such a good sport. I am so ugly in the picture, but I can not get rid of it!! (That is Syd on his other arm!!!) Isn't he so cute?

I loved his personality & how down to earth he was! Didn't You??

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Suzy you looks so cute in that picture. I totally remember that, you are so lucky.

The Wilkins' said...

That is hilarious!!! I totally watched that season. Way to go Lance - Trever would never do that for me!

Meggs said...

Suzie- I am so happy to hear from you. Your upcoming website looks so so cute. I will totally check it out !! Your family is perfect! By the way I am totally jelous that you got to take a pic. with Charlie. He was one of my fav. bachelors.

chris+amber said...

That's so funny!! I liked Charlie too. Is he still w/ that girl he picked? He has such a good personality! And...perfect timing to post that! I'm watching the new Bachelor tonight! He looks super cute!

The Tyler's said...

Nice try Suzanne! My Seth can top that. Ha Ha! That pic is really cute! Congrats on the new website!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding I love Charlie, He is sooooo Funny! The picture of all the girls in soooo cute! I hear ya on family it is so fun to have sisters!!!

-Angie