Friday, May 4, 2007

Layers Clothing

I HATE swim suit season, but I LOVE the new Layers suits.
I have not got one YET, but I really want the pink paisley "MIMI", & I saw the black polka dot in person, & it was very cute. I need to start saving up my money for it!
I copied a few of my favorite swim suits, dresses, & also a couple T's.
If you love these suits, or anything else on their website (www.layersclothing.com) you can get items cheaper, or SAVE on shipping thru my sister-in-law, Kanoe. Her e-mail is: kanoegrun@aol.com. You could even host a party thru her for a bigger discount! COOL, huh!
My favorite swim suits:

My body does not fit into 1 pieces, but I do love the suit below.

I'M IN LOVE!

Here is a couple really cute dresses, I just don't know if I could pull them off.

Good gift for Mother's Day!
My mom & sister have the lace bottom T-shirt & I need to stock some of these.
They can be worn with shirts to add length, or just to dress up your outfit!
How cute is this popular styled shirt? I love this one!

7 comments:

angiedunn said...

Hey Suzanne...i was just stalking your blog & saw that you posted the cute Gracie swimsuit that just arrived in my mailbox last week!! I'm lovin' it...totally cute/lots o' coverage!! Great minds think alike, I reckon.

Suzy Cummard said...

ANGIE- Do you have a BLOG? I want to look! If you have one, do you add pictures of scrapbook pages? I love your style!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, Angie - great minds do think alike. I also got the Gracie swimsuit & I LOVE IT!! Swimsuit shopping used to be so hard, now finally companies like Layers & modbe have figured out what's good for coverage (and odd body types like mine)& still really cute. The gracie swimsuit is probably my favorite, but I also got a modbe that I like, and I want practically every Layers swimsuit out there. Hopefully there's still some left at the end of summer when they go on sale!

Melis said...

Thanks for sharing this site! I have passed it on to fam & friends 'cause it's just so dang cute! Too fun!

angiedunn said...

suzanne...ya, i have a blog. it's super nerdy...but it's angieinpink.blogspot.com i haven't added very many pics of pages yet, 'cause well, i've only had my blog for a while, but, i will...like when i actually scrapbook. your blog is totally cute, as well as your to die for "she's got it all" site! way to be my hero. anyhoo! sorry if it creeps you out that i stalk your blog.

chris+amber said...

I just got my Nantucket swimsuit. I LOVE it. It fits so nicely. I like how it covers my butt so well because...ew. The material is so thick and has the best quality. I am a big fan of Layers and Modbe's swimsuits!

Julie Jan said...

Thanks for sharing. I am going on a family vacation in a few weeks and need a new swimsuit. It is so hard to find cute tankinis that cover everything. Thanks so much!