Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick OR Treat

In Arizona
TRICK - OR - TREATING
starts when the sun is still out at 5:00 pm.
OH WAIT, NO IT DOESN'T!!!
BUT, some moms are really anxious for their little kids to get all the free candy they can. (Sorry to be so sarcastic, but I just about died watching this lady!!!)
Seriously...
Halloween was lots of fun! Ellie & Noah started to get the idea of going out & getting candy... BUT I still think their favorite part was handing out candy to the kids.
Holly's girls: Carter & Gabby!
Emily prepares her costume early every year I heard! I think it paid off!!
Since my parents live in a circle.. {"The HOOD"}, all of neighbors sit together in a circle for a fast, fun & convenient way t.o.t... (TRADITION!!)
Since their house is the first one in the circle, my parents set a little PROP out to let people know where to go... (SHER wanted to dress up too!!)


(Uhh, I think it must have been their 1st time t.o.t in the area)
Our neighborhood gets really crazy on Halloween night. I guess word got around about how safe, friendly, etc. this neighborhood is...
We saw plenty of unknown cars that had tons of kids loading & unloading... AND I mean A WHOLE LOT!!! (AKA: "transplants")

The kids were lucky enough to get some candy from Donald Trump & his wife...

Ellie loved going to one of her church teachers houses...

AND.. my brother has loved dressing up for Halloween since he was born!!

Some things never change!
Here is Brad & some of his friends being "THE JUSTICE LEAGUE"!!!!!


Superman had to fly to save a couple people....

2 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

I have been waiting for you to get these pictures up. Your neighborhood is rockin, I am so glad my mom lives threre so I am not a free loader. The Justice Leauge's costumes rock, that is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

"Suzanne, take a picture of me with our old house in the background!" Little did the transplants know they were caught!


Oh, and when Scott and I were driving back from showing our car, the church parking lot was seriously full! And I'm positive they weren't for a church function!

10:10.