Monday, November 19, 2007

My FAVORITE Gift Ideas

The HOLIDAYS are so exciting, but can be quite STRESSFUL!!
Forget the stress this year and enjoy the HoLiDaYs!
HERE are some of my favorite GIFT IDEAS to share with you!

DADS/HUSBANDS:
Throw, twin... OR maybe even a KING size blanket. (You'd be shocked to know how much guys love these blankets!)

How about that office furniture he has been wanting? Come check out our GREAT prices!!
Speaking of that office/den ... add an awesome clock!
Know a dad or husband that is great at the GRILL? ... Perfect! (lots in stock)
We also have matching oven mitts for the mens aprons!
MOMS/WIFES:
These can not be found on the website yet, but we have some really cute apothecary jars in stock, along with other great Christmas decor!
(These jars were at Sarah's baby shower.. thanks Sarah & LeAnna for letting me share this cute pic.!)

Don't you love her COOKING? Make sure she cooks in style with a cute apron!
Anyone would love a these cute tubs,
FUN clipboards,
and these utensil holders!
These bookcase letters are very popular!
(In stock: White- 1 R,1 S,1 H, 1 G. Black- 1 L,1 J,1 T, 1 N, 1 C, 1 D)
For those ladies who love BLING... check out the jewelry!

How about one of the softest robes ever?
Spice up the decor in the kitchen with wall ware!
EXPECTING MOMS:
We have lots of stylin' and affordable diaper bags!
Start getting the nursery put together with furniture!
Cribs,
and dressers!
If you have a baby carrier, make it cute by adding a cover!
If she is planning on nursing, get her a nursing cover (HOOTER HIDER) so she can do it while she is out!
TEENS & TWEENS:
Girls love these SpOrTy necklaces!
Your teen would love new furniture!
Teens love hanging up pictures and notes. Get them a cool magnet board for their room! (we have some cute ones in stock)
I have gotta say that these blankets are great for ALL ages. Great for sofas, beds, taking on trips, ETC.. plus they wash GREAT! (Throw sizes and larger are a hit!)
Change their bedding to update the style of their room.

KIDS:
What kid doesn't want a new bed? Lots of styles to choose from.
(I want that pink bunk bed!! wink)
Don't worry, there are boys beds, too!
Step stools are perfect for those little ones that are starting to become independent!
Table & chairs are great for bedrooms, playrooms, and kitchens. Many colors available!
Tween - throw size blankets come in lots of cute & fun prints!
sLeeP OvEr time!! Get your little one an adorable soft sleeping bag!
(we have 1 light pink swirl with brown satin in stock)
Do you have a little CHEF? Surprise them with a kids apron!
If your little girl is anything like my Ellie.. matching is the best thing ever! Let them match you while you cook!
OH my CUTENESS!
Every little girl loves these tutus for dance or just to dress up in!
We all know that little girls love looking in the mirror & playing pretend.. this VANITY would be a hit for any little princess!
Girls could never have enough BLING!!
Boys & their toys.. Hook em' UP with a train table!
Every kid (BOYS & GIRLS) love playing KITCHEN!!
INFANTS:
It can be really hard to get kids to like their car seat, but here is something that might help -
When infants start trying to eat everything ... you have gotta have a high chair & grocery cart cover!
Check out all the cute hooded towels!
I really am obsessed with this awesome product. Every kid should have one of these! This can be a placemat or a chalkboard!
Hair accessories are great for babies, infants and kids!
NEWBORNS:
All of the booties are so cute on the babies!
Every baby needs their own blankie(s)!
Get a car seat cover for your cute baby!
More hair accessories!!
PETS:
Need I say more?? {WINK!}
FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS:
Every girlfriend could use more jewelry!
Bookcase letters are always a hit!
(In stock: White- 1 R,1 S,1 H, 1 G. Black- 1 L,1 J,1 T, 1 N, 1 C, 1 D)
Get a clipboard with a print that matches their personality!
Domed Pastry Stands can be changed for all seasons...
If you have a friend that hosts lots of parties, these buffet markers are perfect!
Add a ribbon to a metal accent word for a cute gift!
Every cook needs a fun apron!

For the homes with curious little kids wondering how SaNtA makes it to all the kids houses...
Santa's Magic Key explains!!
DO NOT WAIT to place an order! Some of these items have to be ordered THIS week to be able to arrive on time!! (I promise)
AND IF YOU ARE STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO GET SOMEONE SPECIAL...
MAKE IT EASY...
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!!
For local customers, you can contact us at customerservice@shesgotitall.net to check on stock, or we can place the order & then we will call you when the product comes in to pick it up!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

NWS

Anonymous said...

This is such a good idea! I wish I could just copy and paste the whole post on mine, but I am just going to put a link to this post instead. Are you having another Holiday party at Mom's or anything before Christmas?

Suzy Cummard said...

YES mam, we are.

We are planning on December 1st.. not quite sure on the times yet!

BUT, like I always say:

1st come ... 1st serve!

(I guess that goes for me, too.. better get started!)

Cummards said...

K, one of my favorite items are the domes things. I saw those at your first party, and I still think they are so cute. They just seem like such a good idea for non-decorators like me because they can be changed for each holiday so easily.

DIE if I ever see another picture of me pregnant on your blog again. I was so happy to see that and remember just how huge I was. At least there was a baby in there back then!

Jamie W. said...

So many cute things. Love them all, I will have to let my husband look at this to give him some ideas because I want everything. : )

The Tyler's said...

It's official...you win the award for the longest post ever!! I seriously love everything you posted about (minus the nursing covers!). I'm putting a SGIA gift card on my christmas list!

Ginger John said...

You guys have such great stuff! I need to get on your email list (ginger@ljwre.com) for the next time you have a party! I need a reminder or I totally forget. :)

The Potters said...

Are you having another party before xmas??? Please :) I know for sure that I need another chalk mat. They are so awesome and it definitely helps when it comes to long drives or air plane trips or church .. I could go on and on.

We need to go to lunch sometime or just hang out. I miss ya :( Hope you are having a fantabulous day ...

P.S. It's Trisha and Renee in that pic ... doesn't Trisha look way different??? And LSWW is nice. I also felt weird meeting him, since we used to talk about him without really knowing him or ever think that we might know him some day... JUST WEIRD :) I totally had a perma in my head laugh going cauce I couldn't get LSWW out of my head ... I wish you were there to share that with me .. lol

Cory♥Jessica said...

Okay I'm loving the pink bunk beds. I swore I would never make my kids have bunk beds because Vanessa and I had them forever, but those are so cute and I could use an extra room.

My Loves said...

I could spend WAY too much money on all that cute stuff. I'll be placing an order soon.

And yes, Mar LOVED her bling:)

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Hey Suzanne, at you party in october my sister Wendi Roberts ordered a big letter R. she already paid for it and hasnt heard anything about it coming in. how long does it take for those to come in?