Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dinner with the GIRLS

On Thursday night a few of us met at B.J.'s to celebrate
Jenny becoming a woman.
(OOPS JEN, I mean you turning a new age!!)
It was fun catching up with the
"Taylor Girls"!!!
So fun to have good friends who are all examples in different ways.
Lance was a little bugged at another GIRLS NIGHT OUT... and I understand... cause I know that I have had alot of them over the last few months. But, I am really glad I went.
(thanks Lance for being a sport)
Hope you had a good birthday Jenny! You deserve it.
Congrats to two of those hotties...
(FYI: Katie was on her toes.. don't be fooled by her height!)

3 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

"Sam, I really don't have time for this."

At least this Jenny isn't like the one on Sixteen.

Missy said...

I ALMOST CAME... can you believe it? Jenny thinks that I am her age now and can hang out with her cuz I have Blogger-Relationships with all her friends and know what they are all up to before she does now.

"It's gonna be a piece of cake Bryn" snap, snap...kinda.

Yah, that Jenny is not as funny as my Jenny.

Katie Peterson said...

Okay...come on...you know I am 6'2''...don't playa hate! That was too fun!