Sunday, November 4, 2007

MATCHING!!!

So, in case you haven't read my blog before...
My daughter LOVES to match people!
Noah got some "foot jammas" so now him & Ellie love matching in them!

On Friday, Auburn showed up with Roxy before Ellie got dressed....

Here is what happened after she studied what Roxy looked like that day!

"Mom, what skirt is Roxy wearing? What does her hair look like today?"....


These 2 are so DARLING {in the nation} to each other.
Ellie was pretending to be "Miss Brittney" for Roxy. She was teaching her "IN & OUT"!!Ellie & Roxy ADORE eachother!! {and I ADORE them}
I really need to make some time to scrapbook!! I love all of these MATCHING pictures.
(not to mention that I also accidently matched them, too)

5 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

You can count on Elle to always want to be matching! You're going to have a heck of a time when you have a new baby- she won't wear anything that's not the same.

Cummards said...

Oh my goodness she looks so old, especially next to Roxy. AND her hair is getting so LONG. I think that makes her look older too. She is so cute. I've got the cutest nieces and nephews, they really are all so cute!

Cummards said...

(Im talking about Ellie above, not you Suzy!)

chris+amber said...

Too cute! Mini Auburn & Mini Suzanne.

Jamie W. said...

Love the matchies. Elle's got style!! Too fun.