Sunday, November 18, 2007

GAP MODEL?

Next GAP casting call I hear about... you bet your boots, I AM TURNING THESE IN!!!
These were taken for NOAH'S 3rd BIRTHDAY!!
Annie Randall did an awesome job!
Go to Annie's blog to check out more portfolio shots & to find out more info on her photography.
ALSO, if you are looking for an inexpensive photographer for an event, such as a wedding,
contact CRYSTAL CUMMARD at crystalannie60@yahoo.com. She is starting to assist the SLOANS (I adore everything that they do) & she is also starting to do some small events on the side. (Angie Sloan & Crystal are BFF's... so it is awesome!)

3 comments:

MichelleY said...

Those are so cute - Noah is such a stud! I love his dark eyes + his blonde hair = very attractive! What ornaments do you have left - I may need to purchase more for myself?!!!

Jamie W. said...

Those are really cute. That's awesome that Crystal is taking pictures now she does an awesome job. Your nephew is such a stud.

chris+amber said...

Seriously...they HAVE to be submitted to GAP! It's unianimous...