Sunday, March 2, 2008

GARDEN....

My dad sent all of us an e-mail telling us the garden was getting ready to be planted, so if the kids or adults wanted to plant anything to bring it over.
WELL,
I am not sure what the original plan was, but when I left to go coach gymnastics....
these 2 attractive lads were out starting the garden:

When I came home,
(besides Shalae - who was earning extra money, not planting the garden)
it was still those 2 lads....

Plus 2 more attractive lads:

I think Scott was annoyed that I got home in just enough time for the garden to be DONE!
HA HA.... I guess I'll be the RED HEN, again!

I am really impressed with this garden.



Ellie keeps checking to see if anything has grown, yet!

NOT YET ELLIE.... keep watering it & everything will grow.
(Hopefully your hair will grow fast, too! *WINK!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my dad is {finally} building a shop where our garden usually is. i´ll miss the yummy veggies but NOT pulling weeds!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Scott really likes when people take his picture, if you couldn't tell. Both of us are just being precious little sweethearts lately!