Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy BIRTHDAY to the most beautiful PRINCESS in the WORLD!

YEP! It's Ellie's FOURTH BiThDaY today!!!
When Ellie was born, she came out smiling.
See for yourself:

These pictures were taken the morning after she was born. She was not even a DAY OLD!!
I know every mom must feel this way.. I remember thinking "How in the world can she be this cute? She is the prettiest baby I have ever seen." I still feel this way. These pictures make me so much more baby hungry every time I see them.*Ellie was born 3-14-04
* She weighed 7lbs. 11 oz.
* AND 21" long!
* On Ellie's blessing day, she was 6 weeks old. After Sacrament meeting, we had our friends & family over for a brunch. Ellie was so happy that day. We kept saying it was like she knew the day was for her. (It even says it on the scrapbook page.)
* Ellie's full name is "ELLIE AUBURN CUMMARD". Her middle name is after my oldest sister, AUBURN. (I hope I have 2 other girls someday to use my other 2 sisters names!)

* I had a really hard labor with this Miss Priss. As soon as she was out & getting checked my mom & 2 older sisters (who were in the delivery room with Lance & I) yelled:

"She has huge dimples.......

and HUGE feet!"

Both of those facts are still very obvious!

* Ellie learned to walk at 10 months.

*Ellie was POTTY TRAINED BEFORE she was 2!

* She even tried to potty train Noah when he was about 2 1/2.

* Ellie has been pretty much happy since she came to Earth... her 1st Halloween costume was perfect for her!

* When Ellie sees cheerleaders, she stares & tries to learn. She always says "Mom, look at my lib" or "arabesque" (sp?)".

Ellie loves the beach! Always has!


* Ellie has got to be one of the biggest:
{DADDYS GIRL}
on the planet. SERIOUSLY. If you look close enough below, you can see this grin on her tiny face.
She smiled when she heard Lances voice in the hospital when she was born as he told her what a PRINCESS she was..blah, blah... Still doing it every chance he gets!

Are you kidding me?

She loves us both, but I am pretty much 3rd wheel around here.

* Ellie loves all of her family. One of her cousins is also known as her "TWIN" if you will.
They are BFF's. The fight, tease, cry, etc..... BUT....
Noah & Ellie can not stand to be apart.
(Lucky for them, they are together most of the time. )

*Ellie belongs to "the posse" with some of her Cummard cousins that were all born within 6 months of each other. Ellie is the youngest of the little gang.* Elle loves ALL of her cousins & thinks she is so lucky to have them!
* THIS picture below was one of the scariest days of our lives. Ellie decided to sleep for almost 24 hours straight. She went to the DR., E.R., and even got a brain scan done. We have no idea why she wouldn't wake up, but we were so scared. The next morning, Ellie woke up like nothing had ever happened. IT WAS THE WEIRDEST 24 hours.

* Ellie Loves HALLOWEEN!!! In 2006 Ellie asked me if she could be Mary Poppins for Halloween... IN MAY. So, we found, we borrowed, I made, etc. to make it work. I think she pulled it off so good!!! This year I hear "mom, can I be ---- for Halloween" about 4 times a day on average. It changes every time!
* Elle loves the water and is a great little swimmer.
* Ellie has a way of getting "HER WAY".
Noah is 7 months younger, but she is a bit bossy to him. The sad thing is .. he usually listens & does what she says!

WARNING: If you send your son over to be babysat or to play over here...
this is probably what will happen:
* Obviously Ellie is a GIRLY GIRL. She loves pretty things, bling, dressing up... ETC., ETC!

Ellie loves doing her "crafts" while I am scrapbooking, or making something. She tells me who she is making something for each time.
* Ellie loves DANCE...
and GYMNASTICS!
She rocks!

* Elle is obsessed with babies, like me.
As some of you know, every time Ellie prays she asks for a baby. WELL, I guess she changed her mind again. NOW, she prays for TWINS or "A Baby Brother & A Baby Sister."
* Ellie ROCKS at sign language & knows more than me.

* The same month Ellie turned 3, she learned to ride her bike without any training wheels!

CHECK HER OUT NOW!

This week she biked 4 miles straight!!! (her choice to come with me, I promise)
Afterward she said "Mom, I am so healthy now!"...

* Ellie is my HELPER GIRL!
*Elle loves to MATCH!!!!
*MOST of all Ellie loves her mommy & daddy... but we love her so much more!!! She is our princess. We love her & are so happy and grateful that we have her as our daughter!
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY ELLIE PRINCESS CINDERELLA CUMMARD.

(she tells people that is her full name)

I hope you have a fun weekend!!

Keep making us and everyone around you happy. We appreciate everything that you do!

"LOVE YOU!"

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday my sweet ellie girl!!! thanks for making me happy every day. Love you!

Unknown said...

happy birthday ellie!!! she is seriously SO cute! i am amazed at the stuff she has done {like being potty trained by 2 & riding a bike @ 3}! i love that her & noah are so close too! i think the pictures of them are the cutest!

Unknown said...

oh & i love all your scrapbook pages too! they´re adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I love you Ellie girl! I hope you have the best birthday ever!!

kemra said...

Happy Birthday Ellie Princess Cinderella Cummard - I love that she gave herself that name!

I still remember the night she was born - Adele told me -and I was SO jealous - because I wanted my baby out too!

She is such a DARLING girl - I love all the pictures of her - too cute!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ok...


Crying...


Love this girl SO much.

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!! Hope you have the best birthday ever!

The Tyler's said...

What a cute post for such a cute little girl. Ellie is totally one of a kind...everone around her always loves her! Happy Birthday!

chris+amber said...

Everyone LOVES Ellie! Just like everyone loves YOU! Cute cute cute post. LOOOOOVE the pages. What a good mom to keep her kid's scrapbook updated. I'm so behind! Happy birthday, Miss Ellie!

The Potters said...

Happy b day to a sweet lil ooc girl!

Missy said...

Oh, that was so cute! Good job Mom. She is such an ADORABLE little girl! Happy Birthday Ellie!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

what a cute post!!! She is so cute! She look EXACTLY like you!!!! I hope things are going good for you! Tell Ellie to keep praying for those Twins!!! ÜÜ

See it Try it Love it said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. She was the prettiest baby, I love her big feet. I have never seen that picture of Jackson, nice one.

Jheri said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! We had so much fun at the party!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Tiffany said...

That was the cutest and sweetest post ever! You've totally made me cry! We were so sad to miss her superfun party. reese would have had a blast...dang family vacations! Hope Ellie had an awesome birthday! P.S. So when do you have the time to scrapbook such amazing pages? Help me out, girl!

Jamie W. said...

She is one sweet girl. Happy Birthday!! Love the Mary Poppins costume, too adorable.

kemptons said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess. She is seems like an amazing little girl which is a product of an amazing mom!!