Monday, March 10, 2008

I Love You THIS MUCH...

Last night as soon as I walked in the room, Ellie asked me:
"Mom, do you know how much I love you?"
I said:
"How much?"
Ellie:
"Let me show you."

She kept jumping on the ground, couch or the bed & doing a straddle jump.

Ellie:

"I love you that much!"

Then she asked me:

"Show me how much you love me."

I told her that I promised that I loved her WAY MORE than that, but I didn't want to do a toe-touch!

{such a mean mom, I know}Ellie is the biggest goof ball!!!

I love her so much!

5 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I love my goof ball so much, too!

Cummards said...

aw...that is the sweetest thing ever! She is so cute, and such a long skinny string bean. Look at those legs!

Katie Peterson said...

What a cute goof ball...shes just like her mama!! I still can't believe she has her AoF memorized! Such a little smartie pants...and what an awesome mom you are....can you come teach my kiddos? lol

See it Try it Love it said...

Please post a picture of you doing a toe touch! You are the best. Ellie looks so cute with her new hair cut. I love it.

kali and kason said...

i love ellie and i am so glad that she is in my primary class! she is so cute!