Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Uhh OH! Look who is 30 TODAY!!!!

That's RiGhT...
my oldest sister
Auburn
is the big THREE-ZERO today!!
Auburn is a great example to so many!
*Auburn is of course a LEADER, since she is the FIRST born in our family.
She comes up with creative ideas & is always organized.
One year, she came up with visiting "RIPLEY'S believe it or not" museum and also the WAX museum in California. INTERESTING?!.... YEAH!!
As you can see... our family tries to make the best of most situations!

* Speaking of being creative... she also is very creative when it comes to gifts. She always PLANS early & comes up with UNFORGETTABLE gifts. She has done many videos, a family calendar, and many more priceless gifts.

* Auburn helps my G-ma Riggs every week & does so much for her. My G-ma & Auburn have a very special relationship & I know my G-ma is so grateful for everything she does.

* BUT, that is not the only job she wishes she has.

SHE really wants to be just like "OTTO MANN".

WHO is that?

If you don't know... MEET Otto:

He is the bus driver on The Simpsons.
She wants to drive a PIMPED OUT school bus, and just listen to her I-POD as she drives the kids to & from school.
NO JOKE, I promise!!!
{IF I would have seen this earlier, I probably would have ordered this T-SHIRT for her!}

* Auburn is a great older sister.... always has been!

{Here is a picture of us when we were younger...}

She has always set the example for us.


* Auburn is a WONDERFUL mom & wife.

She supports her family & all that they do.

(I think ROXY is her twin!!)

* Ellie is named after her.
ELLIE AUBURN CUMMARD
Auburn has gone through so many trials & I can not believe how strong she has been. The way she has come out of everything just amazes me.

* Just like my other 2 sisters, Auburn loves Ellie & has treated her as her own since she was born. SERIOUSLY!

* Since Auburn knew what a wimp I was... Auburn helped my mom & sisters take Ellie to get her ears pierced when she was little, while I was at work. THANKS!!!!

* Remember all that creative & being a leader talk...

{sorry, Auburn}

Our family made a couple videos about 12 years ago.... Auburn was the leader in one of them.

"NOBODY"

She gets so mad everytime we watch it, or our kids watch it. It cracks me up!!

(Your NOBODY called today, she hung up when I asked her name...)

* Auburn introduced us to THE DUNES. She has a very sporty side. She loves to have fun & she is always down for a party.
* AHH, the memories of Lake Powell!!
Auburn was always the one to learn tricks & then {try to} teach us. Her & her husband, Bryan always helped us have a great time!

* Auburn loves to shop. She really will SHOP TILL SHE DROPS!

OC SWAP MEET is one of her faves!


SPEAKING OF.... when is this years date to go?

Auburn, I hope you have a great b-day. There are so many things I left off of this post that I also love about you! Thanks for being such a good sister, friend, mom, wife, daughter, and example to so many of us.

I LOVE YOU!

THIRTY?!

REALLY?!?

9 comments:

Auburn said...

I will be the first to comment on my own post! You are busted for the wax museum picture and for the "Nobody" picture. I am just glad you didn't post the video, you would have been toast. I am loving the Simpson's guy, I guess he is my idol! Thanks for my birthday post, I loved it (and you)!

Alisse Baldwin said...

SO funny! The wax museum picture is seriously hilarious! I love that one of Aubz & you in the little stroller; I don't know if I've ever seen it before. Auburn is the definition of FUN and we're so lucky we get to join in!

Unknown said...

I also love the picture of Auburn pushing you in the little doll stroller. That's so funny! I love this post - especially the first picture in the sardines van in Florida. And, I didn't know about Otto but I can totally picture Auburn (or Bryan) driving a school bus. The reason I say Bryan is because yesterday when I was at their house, he pulled up in his truck wearing ear phones. I think he was listening to his i-pod! I thought it was so funny!

chris+amber said...

Auburn is a supermodel...I love the very first pic you posted of her. She is so photogenic. Loved reading all the tid bits about her on your & your sister's blogs. Again, happy birthday! And, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you, Suz & Lance!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Auburn! She has always impressed me...she is so nice & so pretty!!!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Auburn!! She is kinda like my idol , I pretend I am her, 2 boys - hopefully a girl next,and I only WISH to look that good :)

Anonymous said...

All the girls in your family are perfect(including your beautiful mom)! Hope your sis had a happy B-day!

Missy said...

Dang I miss her blog!!! Happy Birthday Auburn...30 and looking good "HOT STUFF" (16 candles) Hope you have a great one!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Auburn & happy anniversary suzanne & lance!!!