Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LOVE StiNkS?!...

SAYS WHO?
NOT US!
I was lucky enough to meet this OH SO ATTRACTIVE STUD in high school.
(Even though my sophomore year, I didn't know him... so I thought he was this cocky/conceded guy. UNTIL I met him & realized he wan't all that stuff. He was a really good guy.)

We became friends through our friend -Jeremy Accardo.

Once I realized what an awesome guy he was, I tried to make all my girlfriends in my neighborhood go out with him.

TURNS OUT, we became best friends the summer of our junior year at Mesa High.
Or "best friend relationship" turned into something a bit more than that a while later.
Lance & I went to every dance together in high school.
(Starting with our Junior Christmas Formal - all the way til our Senior PROM.)
We graduated together in 2000.
We dated about 3-4 years until we got engaged.
We have had so many FUN memories together. We have grown so much.
I believe Lance was the best man out there!
WOW.
Lance is a STUD!!!

On March 19, 2002

Lance & I were sealed for time & all eternity in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. It was one of the best days of my life. I will never forget it.
2 years later we had our daughter Ellie.

.......

And 6 Years later, we are happy as can be - together as a family.

HAPPY

SIXTH ANNIVERSARY

BABE.

I love you so much.

I am so blessed to have been the lucky one to marry you.

Thanks for all you do. YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST!

{knock, knock. 6678}

11 comments:

MichelleY said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Love the picture from COED at Ed Debevics, and always getting to SHARE the back table with you two lovebirds in Ms. Stapley's class - can you say 3rd wheel or annoying little brother :) So glad you are so happy still - you two make such a great couple!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Seriously 6 YEARS??!! That's crazy! Happy Anniversary!

kemra said...

Way to go! you guys are such a great couple! I love all the HS pictures!

You look so good in every picture! It might help that you are so pretty, but still, Life is not fair!

The Wilkins' said...

Happy Anniversary! That last picture of you 3 is super cute - you look so pretty!

Missy said...

I love reading those...so, so cute! Happy Anniversary!

See it Try it Love it said...

Happy Anniversary, hope it was a good one.

Jamie W. said...

What a cute story. You guys make such a great couple. Happy Anniversary!!

The Potters said...

Ah ... how cute! Happy anni ...

Thought it was funny how you say you graduated in 2002, but also got married in 2002 ...

Are you TRYING not to be OLD this year by cuting your graduation year by 2 years?

JK ... you guys always were the best couple!

Congrats!

Suzy Cummard said...

HA HA...
I better go edit somethin'!
THANKS JAC!

kemptons said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a fun love story!

Melis said...

I loved reading this! I never knew how you & Lance met so it was fun to learn all that about you two! Shoot man, I miss seeing you guys around at receptions & what not & chatting with you! ;) You have one beautiful family, Suzy!