Monday, February 4, 2008

A Girl Can't Help It

I had to do a quick post of my niece, Roxy.
She LOVES shoes!
I mean, she really loves shoes.
(I have another niece, Calee, that was just like this when she was younger & it cracked me up. Actually, I don't think she has ever grown out of it!)

Auburn bought this girl so many shoes before she was even born, and I loved every pair.
I think that Auburn is partly to blame.
Now Roxy has a SHOE ADDICTION!
She loves to looks pretty. And shoes {ESP. HIGH HEALS} are such an important accessory. It doesn't usually matter what size they are, she has to try them on & walk around in them.
I kept asking her to leave Ellie's shoes alone, but she couldn't help herself.

ALSO... speaking of Roxy... Every time she comes to play, she heads straight for all the baby dolls and puts some in the stroller. Even if there are more than 2, 3, or 4 babies ... Roxy gets so excited & says:
"TWO BABIES"!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't ever seen this outfit on Rox. I love it. She is the cutest thing. Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. Can't help it, girl can't help it.