Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Your Valentines Babysitter??

Remember how you love when your spouse plans a date?
Remember how crazy it is to go out on VALENTINES Day?
Remember how all the babysitters are taken?
Plan early &
surprise ALL your Valentines
this year!
(your kids & spouse)


Make plans for February 16th instead of the 14th.
Go to the movies (right across the street-AMC on Stapley/Baseline),
Go to a quiet dinner (so many options near by),
or just go get some stuff done with NO KIDS!
Drop your kids off at USA Youth Fitness Center from 6:00pm - 9:30pm.
There wil be lots of coaches there to watch & entertain kids.
I will be there, incase any of you are nervous about not knowing anyone in charge.
Here is all the fun stuff they get to do at KID'S NIGHT OUT:
*Have Open gym - (run, jump, play in the pit, tumble, whatever.)
* We will be doing a craft
* Cookie Decorating
* Watching an appropriate movie
* Playing fun games
* Eating Pizza
* And having tons of FUN!!!
Your kids will have a blast!
Cost: $15 for 1 child (pre sign-up)
$25 for two children (pre sign-up)
The gym usually e-mails out a reminder and I THINK there is a coupon for a little bit more off. If any of you are interested, just e-mail me. (suzycummard@msn.com)
USA Gym: 480-926-1480
STAPLEY & BASELINE
usagymaz.com
OR if your kids are interested in trying out a class let me know!

7 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Thanks Suzanne this sounds like fun. I know Breck and Emma totally miss their class there. Is the gym really moving in June? I thought they were just opening a second gym. I didn't know they would close that one. I also e-mailed you just letting you know : )

Alisse Baldwin said...

This is such a good idea!

Katie Peterson said...

What a fun night....I would totally bring my kids, but we are in a babysitting group & our friends are watching our kids...but I will definitly spread the word!

chris+amber said...

My girls cannot wait! Before I forget, Halleigh was talking about Roxy the other day because Auburn helps Sheri sometimes in her class and she kept signing "Rocks"-"E". I thought it was the funniest/cutest thing. I love Roxy & her shoe fetish!

•stephanie• said...

amber, amanda, amelia and drew can't wait for kids night at the gym.

MichelleY said...

I have been trying extra hard to potty train Brodie by the end of the week so he can go...just kidding about potty training just for a gym night...BUT...I know he would LOVE it, if he could go....on the toilet too :)

Cummards said...

I remember! I need to bop him on the head so he stops growing, its too sad! And he is turning into a mini chunk, I gave up carrying him in his carseat- way too much of a work out. Thanks again for your help while I was down. Thanks to you everything was SO cute!