Monday, February 4, 2008

Sherwoods Version of SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Since our ward didn't get out until 4:30 & the SUPER BOWL started at 4:00, guess who left (SLASH - ditched) our Primary class (11-12 year olds) a little early????
NOT ME, but I won't mention any names.

Our class kept asking where this person went.
During singing time, one of the cute 11 year old boys said: "{won't say any names}_ _ _ _ _ has been watching the Super Bowl for like 15 - 3o minutes, now."
----ANYWHO----
LUCKLIY Shalae came over before we got out to start putting all the food out!
{SO HEALTHY, I know!}
OH WAIT- we're talking about the SHERWOOD FAMILY!
.... Now that's more like it ....

Super Bowl Sunday was just an excuse to eat FATTY FATTY for dinner.

LOVE IT!!

Everything was so good.

Usually we go over to Lance's mom & dads house at 1/2 time for "Souper Bowl Sunday", but this time, Ellie was too busy playing with Noah. She actually didn't want to go. (That's a first...At least Lance said Ellie said that.)

I watched about a total of 5 minutes of the game. I felt so bad for the Patriots. I wanted them to keep their PERFECT RECORD. Plus, it is sad for any team that has to loose a big game like that... ESP. when they almost won it. My mom, Vicki, wanted the Patriots to win too, since their logo (or whatever) is a Fleur de Lie (sp?)!

Everytime my dad or who ever else yells at the t.v... My mom, sisters, & I love to yell back: "BOGO" !

SCORE!

BOGO!

WHY DO MEN YELL AT THE T.V.?

Do they think someone will yell back?

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i totally recognize the pioneer woman bacon wrapped cracker appetizers. sorry, but of course we wanted peyton's little brother to win the super bowl. go giants.

Alisse Baldwin said...

That's the way we roll in FattyTown.

kemptons said...

Your family sounds just like ours. Forget the healthy stuff, bring on the REAL food! I am totally guilty of yelling at the tv. You bring up a good point though because I don't think I have ever heard it yell back... LOL

MichelleY said...

All you were missing was no-bakes and some Scotcheroos - I should have scooted down the street for some "real" food and none of this "WW" junk we had to eat! Go Giants - I only saw the last 2 mins of the game! TOO funny SOMEONE had to run home for the end of church - was he sick ?!? :)

Unknown said...

Random meals like this are some of my favorites because we get pudding as a side item. And on Fast Sunday it's even better.

I love the reason mom chose to root for the Patriots.

Missy said...

I totally yell at the TV while watching games...DOES THAT MAKE ME PART-MAN? LOL. Seriously, your Superbowl food is making me hungry = we are ALL residents in FATTY TOWN over here. I was actually rooting for Peyton's little bro...so that they won't refer to him anymore as "Peyton's little bro" ...it's BIG ELI now!