Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday BKS!

Brad is my youngest sibling & only brother. He has grown up way too fast. The last few years have been a bit of a blur. I truely feel like I turned around and he isn't 10 anymore, but 19 years old!
He will always be my "BEE-BEE-BROTHER". (I know my sisters feel the exact same)
Brad is a sport. I'm sure it wasn't always fun having 4 older sisters. We have teased him plenty over the years. We made up nick names for him, teased him about girls we thought were cute, nicknamed some of his clothes, etc.. etc.. BUT we did it all out of love, I PROMISE!!! We each love Brad so much. Ever since he was a baby, we all wanted to be his "favorite sister". I am not sure he has one, because he has always tried to play FAIR!
He has such a sense of humor. SOMETIMES RANDOM, such as his message when you call his cell phone, but Brad never tries to be someone he is not. I admire that tons!
Anyway, I promised myself to keep this short.
I made a long post about him when he graduated from MHS last May, and another quick post when he got his mission call to BRAZIL, so check those posts to find out more about this AWESOME GUY!!
Tonight, we celebrated BRAD with our family. Here are a couple pics:
Opening presents....
missionary stuff of course.

Ellie picked out a notebook and pens for his gift from her, so that Brad could write her plenty of letters over two years.
She drew an interesting picture on the inside cover! She drew a picture of Brad on his mission, her sitting down in church crying because she misses Brad because he is on his mission, baby church chairs & big people church chairs. Then she asked me to write him a note asking him to write her ALWAYS!
(BRAD- be expecting plenty of pictures that I'll try to explain over the next 2 years!)

CHEESE

{literally .. around Ellie's lips}
Ellie loves Brad more than I can try to explain.
She doesn't understand how long
2 YEARS
will be until she sees him. I think that is probably a good thing!

Brad spoils all of the grandkids.

Every single one of them ADORE him!

Look how cute his {3} nieces are!!!

Happy birthday Bradley Keith {E-OPIAN}!!!

WE love YOU!!!

8 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I really can't believe he's NINETEEN! Cute tribute.

And in my Andie Anderson voice, Elles and BK were.....


....MATCHING!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bee Bee Brother.

Suzanne, you're busted for adding that last picture to the post!

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Brad, and it looks like you guys had a great Valentines Party!!

•stephanie• said...

happy birthday brad-taffy.

lol {3} nieces!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Brad!! I can't believe he is old enough to be leaving on a mission next month! But then again I tend to forget that I am OLD now too.

Alisse Baldwin said...

The cheese on Ellie's face still cracks me up everytime I look.

What a feelin!

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

Hi Suzanne- I wanted to order an apothecary jar from you (the short, fat one). Do you have some available? Thanks- Maren