Sunday, January 6, 2008

Have A Great OH-EIGHT!!

Our boring New Years "PaRty" 2008!
Ellie wanted to DRESS UP in her "party clothes" so I let her.
She wanted me to curl her hair & she wanted to wear this new cute outfit (from G-Ma VICKI).
She was really excited for "THE BIG PARTY"!!

Noah Boy was really excited, too.
They ate junk & played games most of the night.
(and Ellie & Noah drove us crazy here & there)

BEAUTY!

She's a beauty. {She got dressed up, too!}

"She" asked Shalae to french braid her hair, because we always asked Shalae to braid our hair growing up... AND because her hair is long enough to fit in one.

GOOD TIMES, beauty!

EAT UP SCOTT!

You're GOIN' DOWN THIS YEAR!!!!

My brother-in-law SCOTT & I have had a competition going on.

(ThIrD "New Years Eve" in a row).

First one to loose 10 pounds wins money.

$10.00 or $20.00, I can't even remember after all these years.

We laugh, cause now we have more than 10 pounds... SOMEDAY, right?!!!!

My kids

... I mean husband & daughter...

were playing hard at the beginning of the night... doing all the fireworks, etc...

I wondered if they were doing more fireworks & when I went to check on them, this is what I found.:
(So much for a New Years KISS!)

Some of us stayed up to celebrate... I am not sure why!!!


"OOPS"
I am not sure why this picture is smaller...
HA HA
I finally put on some "STRETCHY PANTS" towards the end of the night.
{WHEW! }

SO when we woke up, Ellie must've really thought she looked BEAUTIFUL {which she did}..

She wanted to wear the same outfit, again.

I told her if she showered, I'd let her.
FINE! DEAL!

My moms MARY ENGELBREIT calendar couldn't say it any better!

I am going to work on this!

(Esp. next NEW YEARS EVE!)


I hope everyone had a great HOLIDAY & that you can have more fun, too!!!

10 comments:

the cummard family said...

We missed you at the farm New Years Eve. Looks like you had just as much fun ringing in the New Year with your family.

El's outfit is adorable, and the hair-love it....can you do Quincy's like that ;)

kemptons said...

Do you remember when New Years Eve was a really big deal. Now I feel like I go through the day and think oh ya tonight is New Years Eve... I guess I just miss going to the big parties. Actually people probably still have big parties but I just don't get invited to them...

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

It makes me laugh that you think you need to lose ten pounds! I love your new little family picture by the way!

Alisse Baldwin said...

These are the ugliest pictures of Scott and I ever. Maybe I should make a goal this year to get a face transplant.

Jamie W. said...

Sounds like a fun party. I couldn't make it to midnight, I am so boring. Loved the stretchy pants : )

Ellie is so cute, great outfit and hair. She's got some style going on.
Happy 08 to you.

•stephanie• said...

new year's eve is highly overrated. that's all i'm saying. i think the only people who really look forward to it are raging alcoholics. but ellie is quite the fashionista. {and poser!} love her.

chris+amber said...

I've said this before, but Ellie & Roxy are the best dressed girls ever. You should become a pro hairstylist! Way to go, Joe...as you would say! :o)

Tiffany said...

I love reading your blog, you always make me laugh! Your little girl is just a spitten image of you and just so stinkin cute!

Hollin said...

Ellie is absolutely adorable. She is all girl isn't she? Looks like you had a good time on New Years Eve......Oh, I'll keep the baby for now, but I will certainly keep you posted!!! :)

Amy said...

What a party! You guys are wild and crazy. I hope you didn't break any laws. Ellie is so cute and I could just imagine her and Noah excited to PARTY! Max is all into parties these days, so I can imagine your kids love it even more. Cute pictures!
Love,
Amy