Sunday, January 13, 2008

PERFECT 10

Ellie works (& plays) so hard on Thursdays.
She has dance in the afternoon & then gymnastics at night.
She loves it!
She loves to practice all of her tricks & that is probably why she learns so quickly.
Practice, practice, practice!!!



This is one of her FAVORITE friends at gymnastics!
Meet one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen... CHRISTY JOE!
(She is not only so cute, but just as sweet. It kills me. She is a model. {GAP at one point.} Ellie wants to have long hair like hers.. even though we do not have hair like Christy Joe's!)

Ellie loves playing with her cousin, Natalie, too. BUT they are not in the same class. I am sure they will be one day.

This is at the last MINI MEET.

Ellie loved that her daddy came and watched.


Yesterday {1-12} was her 3rd MINI MEET.

She asked more people to come. She had quite the cheering section!

The preschoolers perform before the actual mini meet starts.

We all got a good stretch in before the performance.


Ellie & Christy Joe waiting so nicely.
Ellie was so excited.
She did so good.
It was so cute.

(sorry about the lighting)

I missed her first 1/2, because I was helping kids for their second 1/2.

Good thing Lance got it on film.

She loves the bars.
She has improved so much lately at them.

I am not sure who is more proud.

Her

or

her coach!!

Watch out for those LONG legs when she is kickin'!

And of course.....

STICK!!!

{Dang, look at that form!}

We have the cutest preschool kids!

After all the Preschool kids performed,
the PRESCHOOL STARS came out to show off some TALENT.
{and believe me, they got it}
HALO position

SUPER GIRL..

so tight!

Each kid got to show their favorite trick.

Ellie showed her CART - WHEEL one more time!


TAA-DAA

For anybody interested in having their kids take a class or two...

come down to USA GYM for a trial class.

{E-mail me if you want them to try out a class that I coach.}

If it is too much to commit.. your kids can come to

A) OPEN GYMS (almost all Friday nights)

B) Preschool OPEN GYM (every Thursday from 9 - 10:30 am) Parents & kids can come hang out, and even enjoy a snack at the end!

C) Kids Night Out. Parents go on a date & leave the kids at the gym! The kids get to play in the gym, eat pizza, do a craft & watch a movie. (The gym tries to have one per month on Saturday nights from like 6 - 9 pm) There is one coming up on JAN. 19th! Let me know if you want me to tell you when these are. When you sign up early it is cheaper & if you have more than one kid to sign up... also less money!

USA gymnastics is located on by Stapley & the 60. They are moving to a new LARGER gym around Gilbert & Ray. (It should be done this summer I think.) They offer so many classes, have great coaches.. I could go on & on!)

While I am giving a shout out... I gotta give another!
One of my new favorite stores with the best deals is

2nd CHANCE DANCE!!

They have new & used dance clothes, gymnastics outfits, dance shoes, uniforms, & even costumes! I will never buy a leotard at full price, again.

You have got to check them out! They are located by Bashas on Southern & Val Vista!

{you can either try to print this coupon or tell them that you saw it on my blog}

11 comments:

Kasey said...

That Ellie kills me with her long legs! She's so cute! I can't wait to get Kylee into dance and gymnastics.

MichelleY said...

How cute! Ellie is a perfect little gymnist! Go Coach! Can boys come too? Brodie takes a tumbling class already, but I think he would love gymnastics too.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, Ella Belles. You're our little dancer/gymnast- anything involving ENERGY is your forte! (she's gets it from her Mama...)

I will someday post pictures up from her other (3rd) Proud Mom (me) from the meet.
I am so behind on pictures & bloggin!

Jheri said...

Sounds fun. Where can I get prices! I would be interested! I have to agree...second chance dance is awesome! Love them!

Unknown said...

Sorry that the pictures I took aren't the best - but I like the one where she is doing a handstand. She was like the only person I saw that could do it that good. And I love how she "sticks" it at the end of her tricks!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is so cute. Its cute to come home and see her with all the grandkids playing around on our driveway, I am always terrified I am going to hit one of them with my car though!

The Tyler's said...

Stop it right now!! It does not get any cuter than a little gymnastics girl. I can't wait for the day to put Sadie in gymnastics! I hope you are still around by then.
I called you today but no answer. Crystal and I are going to the Zoo on Wed. and you should totally come!

Cummards said...

How cute is that! I love all the tricks but I think I love the little outfits just as much, and of course cute matching bows! If I don't ever have a girl, I'll just look at pictures of Ellie! She is just getting so old, ah!

Jamie W. said...

Ellie is so cute, love the girls moves. I totally miss Emma in gymnastics. That Christie Joe was in Emma's class last time she is adorable. Hopefully I can put Emma in again once dance and babysitting is over. Your such an awesome Coach!!

chris+amber said...

Ellie is a pro...not only does she look like you, but she IS you...only 20+ years younger. I should put my girls in gymnastics. They'd love it and love going to KNO there.

Tiffany said...

She is such a doll! I love how Ellie is just always dolled up. I can not wait till I can but Brynnly in gymnastics. She has so much energy that it will be great to drain some of that! What do you think the best age to start is. I think my mom didnt start us till we were three...but that seems so long to wait!