Friday, January 25, 2008

My favorite CUZ

HaPPy BiRtHdAy to the BEST COUSIN in the world.
KRISTA LYNN GOODMAN NELSON
Krista is such an example to me. She always has been.
She is so spiritual, so fun, so hilarious, so understanding, and SO CUTE!
She is an awesome personal trainer for anyone looking to tone up!
She is hard, but she cracks you while you work out.
She lets you know you can get through anything... whether it's one of her DIE hard work outs, or a hard struggle in life. AND she is always there to willingly help.
She is so girly, yet so sporty & athletic.
I hope Ellie turns out just like her!
Ever since I was little, we have been close. I am so glad.
She has the funnest friends. EVERYONE wants to be Krista's friend, & it is no wonder why. Krista & her friends still try to include me in fun things they do. I love it.
Krista married the man of her dreams one year ago, & she was one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen. She was glowing.
She is so close to her parents. I would say she is such a daddy's girl.. but at the same time... her & her mom ALMA are so close, too.
She is so perfectly rounded.
There are so many more AWESOME things that I could keep bragging about!
I am so glad to have a good friend & cousin!!
I love you KRISTA!
YOU ROCK!
Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Skousen Family! said...

Happy Birthday Sista Friend!
But Her birthday is on the 26th Right?? Love ya girl

angiedunn said...

I love your little tributes to people. They make me like the people even more than I already did...or in this case, introduce me to people that I don't even know! You are so nice & such a great cousin/sister/daughter/mom, etc.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Krista!! Suzanne, you left out one of my favorite things about Krista - when she does her stretches and we push the button!!

krista nelson said...

suz your are so awesome. i can't believe you did that. you are the best cousin ever i love ya!!