Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 07

On Saturday night, Lance & I went to BJ's to eat & ran into Scott, Alisse & their friends.

I think Scott was a little embarrased to be seen with us! HA HA
After looking at the last few post I started on Saturday,
Lance (joking a little) told me I was being
"WIERD & NOT EVER MAKING NORMAL FACES"
in all the pictures....

BUT, as Alisse took our picture, he attacked ME!!!
Who's wierd now??
{BOTH OF US, I GUESS.}

On Sunday,
Lee & Sarah blessed Baby Casey... it was so sweet!
Lee is like a grown & mature dad now.. so wierd!!
(Just teasing you Lee! It just seems like last year you were in jr. high.)
I wished I brought my camera to take a picture of him & also a picture of BLAIRE!!
All though Blaire isn't showing, yet...
SHE IS 13 weeks prego!!
I had so much fun talking to her & catching up with her for a little bit!
SO, CONGRATS BLAIRE!!!
BTW- speaking of good friends from high school..
left me a comment!! FINALLY found her... well, she actually found me!
Just ask Lance how excited I was!!!!
On Monday.. LABOR DAY...
We of course went swimming at my moms.
Scott was pumpin some iron in the pool...
I mean ELLIE.
Ellie would try to stay as straight as possible & say
"Go MESA RABBITS!"!!
We need to work on her "broken wrists" and her arm placement... OH, and her POP!!

I am going to get BUSTED for adding this!!
Shalae would not stop fishing in the pool.
I kept thinking she was going to put Noah's play finshing ROD down..
but even after a couple hours, she was still quite entertained!!
She loved casting it. Sam would've been proud.
Maybe she'll take up some trips with my dad, now.. who knows??!!
Sea World was obviously loved by a few of us...
Ellie loves to act like a whale/dolphin trainer...

AND YES, of course my husbands love to pretend to be a whale/dolphin!!

(All though I am the one that looks like one.)

See for yourself, he does NOT look like a whale.

(FYI... or to stop any rumors: Last year, he ACTUALLY started to get a little belly while sitting at a desk most of the day.{NO, I didn't care} NOW, this summer he SWEAT it all off while working in the sun & in ATTICS.

He is such a hard worker! AND he is such a good looking STUD!!

I am so lucky. {NOT JOKING!})

(THANKS MOM & DAD FOR SUPPLYING ALL THE FOOD)

Lance cooked us the BEST steak last night. WOW!!

It tasted a lot like FIREHOUSE... which has been MIA for a while, now!!


I hope everyone had a

FUN & SAFE LABOR DAY

weekend, too!!!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

did you catch anything shalae? jk... i have gone fishing in the irrigation before... LUCKILY i did not catch anything!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I think Ellie is so cute. Maybe next year I will have to tell Courtney Goodman to have Ellie and Brooklyn in the same swim lesson class. It would be fun to see you and I think they would like each other.

kemptons said...

How cute, a little Mesa Bunnie in the works. Don't you love posting funny pictures of other people. I love doing it to my family...

Alisse Baldwin said...

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Go Mesa High!" (Ellie's cheer she chanted without anyone telling her to)

Probably your proudest moment as a Mother, huh?! Seriously, it's hard to stay up and balance like that, so she's obviously a natural.

Hairy armpits are gross. And I know guys would look weird without the hair, but still... gross.

Oh, and attacting? It's attacking. You know? A-T-T-A-C-K, attack em! Big D! (ot the OTHER kind of attack)

chris+amber said...

Ok swim suit #243 for Ellie! Jk...she has the cutest swim suits and I don't think I've seen her wear the same one ever. Looks like you guys had a blast, as usual! Never a dull moment in the Sherwood household, huh?

Kasey said...

Ellie is so the cutest little girl ever! Lance would not be Lance if he didn't do something silly in public, like attack you! He looks like a gaint with his leg all up on you! Oh the stories I could tell. Lance is the only one ever to come to Mexico with us and get stung by a sting ray not once, but twice! What does that tell ya about your man? He's quite unique!

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL to Elle's new quote about Hershey Syrup! "She's gets it from her Mama!" slash... her favorite Aunt!

Unknown said...

busted about the fishing pictures? Actually no, it just helps my resume` if you know what I mean.

Cummards said...

Cute pictures, we went swimming on labor day too! You should have came on down. Lee got out of the pool for a minute while Casey was inside sleeping. He didnt come back for a while and then I figured out what he was doing. A few minutes later out comes Casey, Naked, woken up from his nap, and Lee puts him in the pool. I have some funny pictures of it that I will post soon. I'm still getting everything organized since coming home, and getting all my pictures in order. It was so fun to see you guys, we miss you all already!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Girl we tried to get a hotel and there is nothing. It is the MTV music awards there in LV at the Palms. There is nothing available. We will have to plan another trip soon. This totally sucks we wanted to go so bad. You guys have fun and be safe look out for the Papperazi you guys are famous!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Colby the Cobalt is free with a $10,000 donation to the Baldwin College Fund. I'll even give you a deal. :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Shalae,

Your resume is going to be rockin'.

Chance and Sarah said...

Hi Suzanne,

This is Sarah Clarkson, I'm Donnie Flaherty's sister. I was just wondering if you guys have your own vinyl machine or if you order it. If you don't I have one and can do special orders if you guys would like to start doing something like that. If not that is totally fine. Thanks for the time.

Sarah

The Garlocks.... said...

I just feel bad for Lance when Ellie is about 12 to 18... Boys will be knocking and Lance will most likely be standing there with a gun! Which then Troy says he doesn't blame him! He said no guy is worth it to take out "OUR" daughters! HA HA, where was that motto in high school!!

Missy said...

All I can so is I am really P.O.ed! I checked tons of hotels, all butt-expensive. If only you could of invited us sooner, we could have been Red-Carpeting it with all the Hottest of the Hottest. (mtv) Can you picture us? Maybe it is a good thing we can't go. But for reals...CA or Cabin or something! Have so much fun!!! Is Auburn going? If not, we will kidnap her and make her hang out with us...although she will prolly be playing "nurse" all weekend...LOL. Thanks for the invite!

Missy said...

P.S. I thought you said you WEREN'T a cheerleader! Ellie comes by it just naturally? She is so cute.

Suzy Cummard said...

Missy & Tiffy- SAD!! Sorry we didn't plan earlier. BUT yeah... cabin or Cali would be awesome. We'll be star stalking, of course!! ABOUT being a cheerleader.. I thought you knew I was TOTALLY kidding. (Are you kidding now?).. PLEASE, I was CAPT. my last year with Jaqcuelyn.

Amber- Ellie has been "photographed" in that suit before.. but YES, I love swim suits, it's bad... at least we live in AZ!!

BOTH Garlock Girls- I know you know WAY too many stories about Lance. Feel free to embarrass him anytime & tell me! HA HA

Katie Peterson said...

I love that pic of you and Lance, he is like engulfing you! (like that word, yes I am smart!). Ellie is a mini Suzanne, FOR SURE!

MichelleY said...

What a fun weekend - wish my husband would go out with me once in awhile! I'm so mad Blaire didn't tell me when I saw her - BUT it was probably because I was bagging on my crazy boys the whole time - oh well! I love her and am so excited for her!

The Potters said...

Holy Cow! I am glad that the craziness carry's on! Oh, wait, I mean Carv's On! I was so laughing out loud when you said that Ellie needs work on her high V!

AND I feel a little better about still talking about high school, seeing that a lot of us do :) Dale always makes fun of me! I guess that's what husbands do best!!!

PS My blog needs help and I know nothing about how to make it cute. You'll have to help!

Have an awesome day!
<3 Jack

The Potters said...

Ahh.. that was kinda sad! I just read the April 22nd blog! I can't believe that it's been so long since we've talked. I have to admit that I definitely searched for you on MySpace!(more than once)

I just remembered that we had a lot of fun at one particular basketball away game! We decorated our bellies with gel pens. Not just a little!!!