Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The City That Never Sleeps (You can say that again).. VIVA LAS VEGAS


Warning:
AnOtHeR LoNg POST.
SEE WHY:


On Saturday, my mom, Shalae, Alisse & I DROVE to Vegas for a BUSINESS TRIP.
BORE-ING!!
YEAH RIGHT...

We have figured out that it is so much more FUN for us to drive places rather than fly. There was never a dull moment in that car. We loved playing "Don't Forget the Lyrics", singing with the ugliest voices, making fun of ourselves, ETC.... During all of this fun, we thought we might have been lost, even though my mom was following her GPS, so VIC gave ON STAR a call.

The first night we were there, I was incharge of "DALLING UP" my sisters...

Alisse BEFORE:


ALISSE AFTER:


3 SMOKIN' HOT LADIES





TOURIST, just taking pictures of "THE CITY OF LIGHTS"...


FYI: NO, this was not my first time to come here... actually none of ours!!


From this point on, guys were hitting on Shalae LEFT AND RIGHT.


(It's hard to see that picture, but 2 guys were waving to her out their car window.)


YAHOO, I am now a MILLIONARE!!! HA HA


But SERIOUSLY..... We went on a romantic date.

OUR (single??) WAITER... uh oh, sis!

BTW- I now have 6 jobs... I run "The Singles Network" (with some of my other family members) for my smokin' hot sister, SHALAE!!!!


After we ate, we asked our waiter where we should go to STAR STALK. He told us Maroon 5 was coming, and so was 50 Cent and his peeps. So we decided to just stay at Mandalay Bay (sp?) to scope people out. We never saw 50 Cent, but oh well... here is who we did see:


Maroon 5 was the first people we saw,


then some nasty girls waiting to get in the club,


The custest mom ever: Vicki Sherwood,

as we were just sitting there, look who walked by...

our FAVORITE SUNS PLAYER: Dan Marjerle.

When he passed us, my mom goes "DAN!" (like he knew us & we were bffs.) So we introduced him to the singles network, Shalae & him ELOPED & this is the wedding photo. (*WINK)

CUTE, HUH!! Don't ask if we told him that we named our dog after him & we were his biggest fans... cause you all ready know that answer.

Local lady from the news.. CH 15, maybe. (She was with Dan.. OH, he is so cute!!)

This girl was so cute. She works for a local bank. Her name is Alisse Baldwin, I think!

Sorry, this turned out dark & blurry. I am not even sure who it was, but Lance says that the guy is a drummer for a band. ??

(Let me know if you know anyone in the photos that I don't)

(Those 2 people again)


This girl was so wierd, but the crowd was going crazy over her.


Ahh..?? Do they work for MTV??


I was so mad, I totally wanted a good picture of her face.
Shalae Hunt from She's Got It All.

ANYONE?? No clue.


EWW...

We saw these 2 older men seperately, & they were so creepy. We thought they were trying to steal from girls purses, or ???. Later, we found them together going into the club. They told Shalae that they had one more ticket to get in. SICK!!!

(The scary thought is that dumb girls probably fall for that)

AND THEN LATER, they were basiclly denied & the security was trying to tell them to leave.. HA HA...


We also saw Miss America, and Hayden Panettiere (from HEROS).

We headed home & it took us 1 hour to go about 2 miles on the strip.

While we were stuck in traffic, 2 guys on scooters were weaving in between cars . 2 officers went to bust them & next thing you know the cops are giving one of them high fives & talking to them. (The 2 officers went & took their pictures with him later, it just made me laugh. They reminded me of 2 Mormon Missionaries.. )

TURNS OUT to be:

FLAVA FLAVE!!

DURING our long wait, Shalae decided she'd take a pic with him... it's all about the NETWORK, ya know!

SO... NOW I have 7 jobs... just added: Popparatzi (sp??)



We really did go to VEGAS for a kids/baby convention.

Here are some new items & new companies we found!!!

Some fun & simple aprons that match these cute chalk boards that can be rolled up to take to church, or where ever. You can wipe them off with wipes or water! I loved them.
This company makes a lot of BLING items... and then some TUTU'S that were really extreme, and more expensive... BUT, I loved them & I thought they were extremely cute!! (Leggings attached, tons of ribbon & each tutu was filled with cute items!!!

OH, I LOVE!!!

Cute vintage shirts for BOYS & GIRLS!!


We loved every single frame from this company.

Alls I gotts ta say: GET ready for our upcoming trunk shows!!


Wall decor for kids!

UHH OH, I had to snap that snug.

BACK on the town...



My mom rocks!! She took us all to see "MAMA MIA"..

LOVED IT!!!
It was so cute & so much fun.



THANKS AGAIN MOM!!!! You are the DANCING QUEEN!!



I love people watching. I almost wet my pants when I snapped this lady turning around. She kept turning around & making the worst faces. I couldn't help it!!

(SLOTHS MOM)



They asked for there to be no picture taking during the performance, so when I thought it was done, I took a couple pictures, & then a video. Next thing I knew, there was a security man running up the stairs with his flash light to shine it in my eyes. I almost died, cause people kept starring at me!! OOPS!!!



NOW, back to stalking..



(SPEAKING OF THE PALMS).... At the Palms we saw....

STEVE-O from the show Jack A--.

This is.... hmm... I don't really know. Do you?
Billy Rae's Dad?? I'm not sure who this is, but people kept snapping his picture. HA HA (so of course I joined in)
Kid Rock (who fought Tommy Lee just a little while before this)


I'll just pretend that those are my long, skinny, tan legs in the middle of the picture.

Who the heck is that wierdo & what the HECK was she thinking?? Maybe it was a dare.



When I asked Lance who this was, he said "Terell Suggs, just kidding". Any other guesses?

Michelle, Amber, or any other soap watchers....

We heard this was some guy from a soap opera.. I don't know who it is, but he looked a little familiar. ANYONE??


AHHH... Shalae got an unalment (sp?) from DAN, so she could elope with this guy...

(CONGRATS you two make a lovely couple. HA HA)
Shalae & I were taking a picture of Kelly Slater (famous surfer), and he was itching his nose, but it looked like he was picking his nose, so I asked if he would smile so I could take a pic... Kelly said "How about you just get in it with me"... FINE!!!!! I told him my husband was gonna be mad that I took a picture with an other guy, so how about he take a picture with my single sister. They hit it off GREAT (*wink)!!

Which do you like better for their announcements?
Here he is! (I copied this from somewhere online)
OH, and he was really nice. We were just posing for people on the red carpet.. HA HA
NASTY, incase you didn't hear me, I said NASTY.
I reconized him from Surreal Life on VH1. He is ugly & dirty, & Eww...
His name is Ron Jeremy.

Some how Shalae & I missed this nice guy, but Alisse snapped a quick pic & he even shook her hand. Mario Lopez .

We also saw one of the Pussy Cat Dolls, The Foo Fighters, & actually right now I can't remember who else..
BUT, the last known people we saw... were the same as the first celebrities we saw. This time, Alisse hopped in the pictures, since we saw them in a spot that wouldn't make a scene.

Some of Maroon 5, again.

We knew we had a long day ahead of us, so we left at about midnight.

Monday morning, back to the convention!

Try to find the end of this huge floor. AND there was 2 floors!! Man, do I need a foot, shoulder & back massage. AND it isn't only long, but also very wide!!

Here is a few more sneak peeks:

Tables & Chairs now available in BROWN & a really cute blue or pink!!

Since we do pretty good with booties, we couldn't pass some of these up!

More wall decor!! Oh how I love the glitter!!

Look at how cute all these colors are on this furniture! (Can you just imagine a room decked out in this??!!)

I love this collection.. I love that pink & I love that bunk!!

SOoOo FuN!!

Alisse & Shalae were the most excited for the money grap we had heard about. We were thinking we would be standing in one...

OR NOT !!!!

(I can hear the "Debbie Downer" music now!)

Strict rules applied & the timer was set for 10 seconds.. (10 x 2 for the last day) But at least Shalae got to meet another attractive guy!

Yummy!!

"When I get nervous I put my fingers in my arm pits & then I smell them like this"

FINALLY, a lift!! Shalae pretty much jumped in the front seat. AND it was hillarious. Please notice Alisse's hands in the background. "It's the network".

Alisse pulling the huge handle at the end of the convention.. good thing we all won a shot glass! {in Nepolian's voice: "LUCKY"}

Shalae is so tall that my mom had to buy a car that her head could fit out of. (thank you sun roof) She had to wear her sunglasses the whole way home due to direct sunlight! HA HA HA, Just kidding! (BUT, nice booster seat!!)

Shalae & I had to make some {CHRISTMAS & UPCOMING TRUNK SHOWS} orders on our drive home...

SO, thank you Miss VJ... or I mean DJ: ALISSE, who played all of her Christmas songs on her I-POD to get us in that joyfull Christmas mood!!

A couple things we brought home for the KIDS!!:
(All things shown are from G-MA VICKI)
Beads, cute vintage shirts, & a new cute decorative booster seat for her kitchen table!!



We all ready are so excited to go again. Next year it better be the same weekend for the MTV Music Awards again, & most importantly:
AUBURN, YOU BETTER BE THERE !!!!

21 comments:

the cummard family said...

PAPARAZZI...no T. I can't believe all ths stars you saw, lucky! Ya, that was the longest post ever, but yes I did read it all....or at least looked at all the pictures ;)

See it Try it Love it said...

Ok where do I begin, first off longest post ever! I can't believe you saw all of those people, and for that matter had the guts to ask them to take pictures with you. I am such a weenie. All of the Sherwood girls look way too hot for Vegas, it is a good thing you guys came home. We really missed you.All the stuff looks so cute, and I am going to need me some vintage t-shirts too cute. I can't wait for the next botique. Call me, we have so much to talk about. Glad you are back.

MichelleY said...

Not fair! Why do you girls get to go to Vegas the same weekend as the VMA's. Something this nerd would DIE to do! The soap star is Luis from Passions - he is the inspiration/beginning of my jungle fever/attraction for darker men - ahhh! Looks like you guys had a blast - AND how fun that Vicki was up for all the action as well! Next time it's a girls trip - you better not forget me and Shellene G.

Missy said...

Kanoe...give up on correcting people on paparazzi...

PAPPARATZI, PAPPARATZI,PAPPARATZI!!!!!!!

(see I am not the only one that spelled it wrong)

Loved reading this post...oh my gosh! You girls had sooo much fun. And I love Vicki so much. She is the cutest thing, love that she joins in on all the fun! And I am thinking that you are not gonna have that 6th job for very long, Shalae is way too hot! Cute stuff at the Convention.

Suzy + Ron Jeremy = True Love (sick)

Now plan our trip.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Missy, You should've been there. That WAS our S/M.N.O plan- and you stood us up. J/K

Sis, AWESOME post! I am at work cracking up at BORE-ING, VJ, 3 smokin' hot ladies, Speaking of The Palms, Debbie Downer, etc. If people only knew how ugly/white trash we are at heart.

I'm fighting the urge to go in and be your editor-in-chief with all the misspelled words, but I would be afraid to delete something...again! Ur-Ur...

Why didn't we yell to Flav, "Let me hear you honk it"?????

kemptons said...

I love the way you write your posts. They are so entertaining. It's crazy how many famous people you ran into. You can tell you and your sisters and mom have so much fun together. I am completely jealous...

Jenny Grover said...

You crack me up! Where did this wildness come from? U little jokester! Well it looks like you had fun but it would have been way more fun with us there! How come you didn't bring the Sloth mask? That would have been funny! We need 2 go out. Maybe Lance can BBQ??!? (like he did labor day) except this time w/ a speedo and a wife beater! sexy! My fav!

Anonymous said...

Your trip looked 99% fun, but something looked like it was missing. Oh, I know: 4 smokin hot ladies! Next year.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Lol, Auburn!!

Unknown said...

BORE-ING!

Unknown said...

Just kidding this post was anything but. I am cracking up at the mysterious "anonymous" person that has commented on yours & Alisse's posts. Ur-Ur! I didn't even get the inside joke of "speaking of" until Alisse commented about it but when I think back, I was confused when I read that part.

This trip was the best!

Katie Peterson said...

Man those 7 jobs must keep you SOOO Busy!! I love all the cute stuff at market....when can we buy some?? I can't believe you saw ALL those famous people, did you guys ever go to sleep???

Kim said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go somewhere when something big is happening and hope to see famous people. This was a fun post to read.

Cindy Spratling said...

I totally thought I was going to marry Dan Majerle when I was younger. Your sister is, I mean, was so lucky ;) Haha

amberbuck said...

Three letters: WOW! I can't believe you were there on the same weekend as the VMA's. How fun to see all those celebs and I would not have recognized Kelly Slater in person! He looks so different. I have no idea who any of those other celebs are but it looks like you had so much fun!

Mikelle said...

Okay-first off, I am now officially really jealous that I have 3 brothers and NO sisters! I used to be okay with it when everyone was fighting w/their sisters when we were in school, about borrowing clothes, boys, friends, etc. I Never did that with my bro's. Now, However, sisters are BFFL's(Best friends for Life, in case you didn't get that:) and my brothers are BORING!(sorry, but I speak the truth).How much fun to do that together! And-to have all those inside jokes:) I love you Suzy, you are so stinkin hilarious...you make me happy! I also think its really funny that Miss Michelle Yamamoto knew the soap guy, that's great.

Jamie W. said...

You are so funny that was the longest post ever but, it was so funny. I never see any celebrities so that was fun that you got to get their pics. Also I am way to excited for your upcoming stuff. That stuff looks way to cute and I totally want all of it, if my checkbook could handle it. I love how you now have 7 jobs : ) Just keep them coming right? I love the people watching pics, that is just to funny. Okay you made my day by reading this. Have a great day too.

Brooke said...

I was just wondering, if you girls ever have an opening for and honorary sister, could I be her? You are so fun!

Cummards said...

I'll take a copy of the Suzanne and Kelly Slater picture. Of course I'm going to crop you out, and put myself in! He's ALMOST as good looking as Lee. Yep, I guess I can have a crush on him and Dwight Howard now.

Meggs said...

I was totally laughing all the way through this post. I can only imagine how much fun you chicks had together. All the stuff at the convention looked so incredibly cute. I'll totally have to check out your site.

Amanda Stark said...

That was the best blog ever! Not a dull moment.You are so funny.Ive been to Vegas a hundreded times before and Ive never see one famous person. ever. I wish I knew the people you didnt know but I dont know them either. Your daughters quotes are so cute!!
Its good to "see" you..
-amanda