Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cummard Photos


I guess 2 years flew by... or was it 3 ??

We had to get famliy pictures in the HOT sun all wearing BLACK. (I do think black looked good on everyone, it's just really hard to find.) I have not seen if any turned out fom the actual photographer, yet.... but most pics on my camera were a bust..
Scope em' out WEEZE:



It was nice that Ellie would look at the camera most of the time.



NOTE: INCASE I am wondering in 30 years why Ellie sticks out a bit, here are some reminders why:

* We were told by our MOTHER -in law (Cheryl) that the colors were.. black, tan, brown, & denim.

* While I was stressing out & running around getting ready for the boutique on Friday afternoon, I got a call that the colors were now only black & denim. (NO, this was not decided, or even known by the boss (CHERYL) until later.


* Saturday morning at breakfast, Cheryl said it was fine to have different prints, not only solids. (After looking at a really cute family picture. *wink)


* Elle only had 1 black LONG sleeved shirt for pictures and the photos were taken at 5:30 at night.. in August.. in Arizona.


* Ellie hates denim SHORTS since they are "TOO TIGHT" & thinks that "shorts are for boys".

* We were prepared with BROWN clothing. I was the only one out of the 3 of us that had black. (Lance borrowed a black polo from my dad) TARGET was the only stop I could make, but not until late Monday afternoon. (keep in mind pics @ 5:30)

OH WELL, she is the cutest, so she should stick out, right??? **WINK!!

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Ellie looked spectacular in her dress! I sure hope some of the pictures turn out, with Jackson in them.

Flaherty Fam said...

Ellie is absolutely the cutest girl! Okay and I thought we were crazy trying to get a pic of only 5 grandkids, but you guys are nuts. I bet it was quite the experience.

Alisse Baldwin said...

My Princess Ellie looks WAY too old in the pictures of her in the black/white dress. She seriously needs to STOP growing up!

Missy said...

I want my girls to have this dress! Where did you get it? And I want Ellie to meet Kara, they would be BESTEST FRIENDS! Playday anyday!

Auburn said...

Ellie already knows how to pose it up, future model!!!!

MichelleY said...

Ellie looks so cute in those pictures! I love that dress! Do you think it would fit Brodie?