Saturday, September 1, 2007

MORP 07 with the Grovewoods

Oh what a night. Late August back in 2007....

Missy e-mailed me a couple weeks ago with a fun idea "SISTERS NIGHT OUT". (Our moms are just like our sisters) ALL of us were in & this weekend we finally made it happen!


So did "Sisters + Sisters = FUN"????


You bet your BOOTS it did!!!!

The Grovers planned this time...


They were planning on surprising us with a limo... but then they got stood up. That did not stop the fun.



Off to Elephant Bar in Chandler...



It took only a few minutes for everyone to warm up & be themselves.

(Missy & Tiffy would spot a camera & not just cheez, but be crazy!)






I think our moms were comparing who has the best daughters...

I mean the most "ATTRACTIVE"!!


Jenny & Suzanne..... VICKI = 1 point.





Pam = 2 points.



I think Vicki scored another point.





Jenny & I were not messin' around about dessert.


WHO is Sloth, now??
(O.K., Tiffy let Pam score more points.)


BABY RUTH????






When we were leaving Elephant Bar, this grumpy lady (with a camel toe) had broken down & kept staring at us. She drove a van that was a cab. There was an older lady buckled up inside & we kept hearing her ask what they were waiting for. Camel Toe would just yell something back.




As Camel Toe left, SLOTH scared her & she was quite T.O.'d about it.


OH WELL!!!




SUZ & SHAE = BEAUTES!!


When Alisse transformed into Sloth, one MAN (probably in his 30's) was scared enough to tattle to security.

Nice Sparkling Cider.


Security asked us if we had been drinking... HA HA

(Like I've said before we do NOT drink or do drugs. We know how to have a GREAT time with out all of that JUNK.)



Security was just laughing!...




Sloth models.

CALL her agent to book.


After taking turns being SLOTH, we drove out to Pam's to sit around & just chat & laugh.

We went to Pam's because Jenny didn't feel very good. SO, Jen was on the ground for a while & then all of the sudden she sat up to tell us some funny stories. The Grover girls kept laughing & saying "Jenny, your hair!!!"

For those of you that know Jenny, know she has always made awesome faces! The combination of her being 1/2 asleep, hair all over, her faces, & then her funny stories... OH WOW!!

My older sisters & mom were pretty much DYING over Jenny's faces.

Tiffy got a little worn out before us, she knew all of their funny stories, but even after falling asleep, she would wake up to add to it.


We all had so much fun getting to know the Grover's even more, can hardly wait until the next time!!!

I have NO idea how time went by so fast....

But, when I finally got home, the clock said:


FYI: Of course you can order that clock thru She's Got It All!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Alisse is typing what Scott said about this post)

The picture of Alisse and Suzanne with the security guard on the bike looks "inappropriate"- it looks like the security guy is straddling Alisse!

*insert HUGE laugh from Alisse here- and Jenny's story about STRADDLING*

The Potters said...

Hey you!!! My sister just made me sign up for this blog thing! Haven't quite figured it all out yet! BUT it looks like there are more people here than MySpace! I haven't seen or talked to you guys in FOREVER! Your daughter is soooo cute! We'll have to catch up sometime!
<3 jack

Missy said...

So how dumb am I...I just figured out Grovewoods...duh? 0.8 gpa.

And me and Tiff are definately the prettiest in that pic.

And the Lady with Camel Toe...barf on her pants. Poor old lady.

And Alisse kills me as Sloth. The glasses were the finishing touch.

And I can not wait till we hang again!!!!

And (last time I say AND) Did you and Lance think it was sooo rude that Me and my fam walked out of Sacrament today? OMG, could we have been any louder??? (I will tell you why later)

Alisse Baldwin said...

I thought YOU put "Alisse, my favorite sister" and I was all ready to thank ya' kindly for it...

I promise I didn't change anything else except for spell "bawling" right on Elle's quote about Jax's tooth. It was bugging me.

I really should take offers for modeling/acting, huh? I'm ATTRACTIVE.

Auburn said...

Grovewood 07 was awesome. Although I am still all messed up because the sleep thing threw my schedule all off. Can't function on less than 8 hrs. a night!

Melis said...

Okay! You guys are too fun!

I totally saw Shalae at the temple and I sure wish you had went too! That would've been SO fun to run into you! Hey, speaking of Shalae... Rob & I were reading a post of hers involving taking a picture of a woman with a snuggie & laughing so hard! I've said it before & I'll say it again... your family is so fun! I love it!

Hope you are doing well & have a most wonderful Labor Day! ;)

Cory♥Jessica said...

Those are some pretty crazy pictures you have there. I changed the name of my blog for security reasons, I made a comment telling you, its in there some where.

Summer said...

You girls are nuts- love it!!
when are we going to get all us girls together?

Thanks for the prayers :)love you guys!

Kasey said...

So fun! I love girls night. Especailly when the group is so big with lotts of imaginations to make it last a lifetime!