Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where did this week go?

THIS WEEK....
Monday: While I was watching The Bachelor, Ellie went & hid from me. When I asked, "Ellie, where are you?", her head popped out of her kitchen (where the sink is). For some reason I thought it was so funny. I could not stop laughing. I had TEARS! So now she always hides in there to make me laugh.

Tuesday: Elle & Noah started swimming lessons with Courtney Goodman! (Thank goodness!) She is such a good teacher! Ellie & Noah swam all over last year & until this week they would just stay on the step! ... NOW there is no stopping them!

Wednesday: Swim lessons at 9:00, straight to a design call for 5 HOURS!! (Not including the drive to & from Cave Creek) As you can see there was a lot of work to do!! I had to hurry home, grab Ellie from Shalaes house, change & go straight to coaching gymnastics. From there we headed to help Parker & Kanoe get moved in to their new house! We were so worn out & did not get home until 10:30 that night! When we got in the car to finally go home, Ellie asked me, "mom, now can I go to sleep?". That never happens!!

Thursday: Things started to catch up to Ellie as you can tell! I was talking on the phone while Ellie was twirling upside down, round & round on my glider. All the sudden her feet went limp. ... YES, she fell asleep UPSIDE DOWN!! My mom told me that it reminds her of me when I was little, cause my dads grandma (my nana) would say I never stopped doing "DIDO'S" (sp?) everywhere!

Friday & Saturday: More swimming! Plus, running around to get things done, ETC!!


Saturday: Some of my family celebrated Lances B-DAY at Matta's (his favorite)! Then to a cousins reception & after Lance & I went & saw Spiderman 3... Kinda/VERY cheesy movie!!

Sunday: Happy Mother's Day! Here is a one of my favorite pictures of my favorite child!!! I love being a mom! It is the most rewarding thing, & I don't think I could even start to say how much I love Ellie & all the things she does to brighten everyone every day!

I did not have a good picture of me & my mom, but I did want to say that I love her so much & totally appreciate everything she has always done for me! She is a friend to anyone & everyone. Also, I am so glad that I have such a good mother-in-law, & Lance has grown up with such a good mom. I look up to both of them & I try to follow in both of their footsteps! (I feel like I just gave my Mother's Day Testimony! I guess the lessons at church got to me today!)

Enjoy your MOTHER'S DAY!!

12 comments:

chris+amber said...

I knew Ellie was the sweetest girl, but I didn't know she was HILARIOUS! I laughed outloud when I saw the pictures of her head sticking out of her little kitchen sink and of her sleeping upside down. That's too funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE!!! I hope you had a good Mother's Day, Suzanne!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Cute post. I am not the favorite again- I don't have a happy birthday post for Lance or a Happy Mother's day for Mom.

Ok, SO funny. I was looking at Katie Ash's blog, (Chase Ellsworth's sister who just had a baby) and someone commented this about her new baby boy:

Ty & Kristin said...
"I am soooooo excited for you! He is so cute, don't you just want to dip him in ranch and take a bite? Isn't it fabulous being a mom? What a lucky little boy."

You would say something like that!

Anonymous said...

Mama Suz,
When reading your blog, it seems like you have 2 children: Ellie and Noah.

The Tyler's said...

Ellie is such a crack up! Brody is totally like that. He goes 100 miles and hour and when he is tired he just shuts down......wherever he is. Happy B-day Lance.

Meggs said...

Ellie is seriously the cutest ever. That pic. of her upside down is too funny. I was laughing so hard I had to show Pete. I love it!!

angiedunn said...

she's adorable, for real. i love her little miniature bikini, decked out with a bow. to die for cute.

Tiffany Applegate said...

Hey I finally figured out how to make a blog but I still can't figure out how to send a e-mail.
Your site is so cute. I want to buy everything that you have but spencer would kill me. j/k. but really I do want stuff. check out my blog applegategroup.blogspot. You and your little fam are so cute. Tiffy

See it Try it Love it said...

Wow what a busy bee you are. Ellie is too funny, I can't believe she fell asleep on the side of the chair. Also Happy Birthday to Lance. He is such a great guy, I am so glad to have him as my brother-in-law. Especially since I was in love with him in High school. Right Lance.

Missy said...

Suzanne, it's ok, I blog stalked on you! And your awesome She's Got It All site. Love the Zebra room, did you do that? My older girls have a Zebra theme but I got some good ideas on how to finish it from you...thanks. I will be shopping with you soon! As far as secrets (my blog)...you don't need any from me, you're beautiful and so is your little girl...she is seriously so cute! Those pics of her are so funny. Blog stalk anytime!

Kasey said...

Atleast she pops out when she hides from you. I've searched for Todd for 10 minutes and he still never came out from hiding. Little stinker!

Ginger John said...

No wonder Ellie is exhausted after all that swimming. That is so funny that she fell asleep upside down. She is a cutie.
P.S. Love the white bed in one of the pictures that is awesome!

angiedunn said...

thanks for comment o' my blog...i too, love red. wish i could paint the walls red, but my man's not a fan. and, it's sorta his house too, ya know! ha! oh, and don't worry about {thinking} that you are slackin' the blog...'cause that just means you have more of a LIFE than i do!! i mean...let's face it...it's 1am and i'm blogging. creepy.