Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lance is 26!!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY LANCE!!
Lance turned 26 today... man he is old!!
His birthday lands on Mother's Day every once in a while (such as this year) yet he is such a good sport!
I love Lance so much, & I could go on & on with reasons why... but I just wanted to share just some of the special things about him!
Lance is a such a good brother & son!
He loves his parents , & his brothers... he would do anything for any of them at any time. (pictures above & below were taken by Sloan Photographers back in 2005!)

Lance is the BEST husband. He is such a hard worker & I really appreciate all he does for me. Lance loves surprising me with things, & is USUALLY a good listener. We laugh, talk & vent about everything to each other. He teaches me so much.. from copying off him in high school - learning from him during sunday school - scriptures... EVERYTHING.

We became best friends in the summer before 11th grade & all the sudden started dating. (After I tried to have all my neighborhood friends date him! HA) I'm so glad that we were friends before ever dating!! (He'd probably tell you some lame made up story that I was obsessed with him or something...whatever!)

Also I think my husband is the most attractive guy in the world. HONESTLY! I don't care what anyone else says, I really think that!

Lance loves kids, but LOVES ELLIE more than I could've ever imagined!! He is totally, hands down, THE BEST DAD!! I get sick of all the "JUNK/gas station stops", but he always wants to give Ellie a prize since she is his PRINCESS! (Ellie competes with me for his attention ... I am serious!)

The picture above was nothing out of the ordinary. She was 2 weeks old & Lance was having a conversation with her. She would just giggle, smile, kick, ETC, as soon as she could see or hear her daddy! This started the day Elle was born.. Lance would just talk to her in the hospital & she would smile.

( Ellie just loving her daddy's kisses. )


Lance's favorite vacation spot: NEWPORT BEACH! This picture is not attractive, but hey... (I am pretty positive my sister's & mom are singing a classic song in their heads!!)

I love all of the memories that I have made with Lance! He is awesome at everything. I am so lucky to have him as my husband & Ellie is so lucky to have him as her dad!

HAPPY B-DAY LANCE! I love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute!!! the perfect little family!

Unknown said...

I'm sure Lance enjoyed hearing me sing happy birthday to him today, but for some reason he told me to stop after the second line. So let me just finish.... Happy Birtday dear La-ance, Happy Birthday to you!

We love you Lance!
-The Hunts

Anonymous said...

Suzy you guys are so dang cute together and your little ode to Lance was the cutest sweetest thing!!! Happy Mothers Day and Happy Birtday to Lance
ps, love the picture of you and lance on the beach!!!:)
-Angie

Brittney Smith said...

What a nice tribute to your husband. I bet he loved it. You guys are so cute!

Melis said...

You guys make such a great couple, Suzy! I know Rob & I always enjoyed catching up with you two at receptions & gatherings 'cause you're genuinely good people. And we miss you guys!