Saturday, May 5, 2007

Amelia's Shower

This is just a quick follow up! I promised I would show pictures of Amelia Romney's shower...
(She's Got It All accessories).
Amelia did not want her picture taken, since she just had her wisdom teeth removed! She still felt puffy, but she looked so cute. I can not believe Amelia (MIMI) is going to get married.
I feel so old!

My mom has the perfect house for showers & parties.

Sorry, I did not take a picture of the whole table. People were trying to get food & I was trying to take a couple pictures really fast!


I love the way my mom & her friends decorate for showers! They always have every thing perfect & it always looks like a million bucks. I TOTALLY admire them for their talent. I try to watch & pick up on the things that they do! They should be hired to put on cute showers or parties for people!
This time, most of the credit goes to:
Stephanie Romney, Fran Garcia, Peggy Moffat, Vicki Sherwood & Shellene Garner.
As always, Good Job!

10 comments:

Sparks Fam said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted pictures. My Mom was telling me the shower was soooo cute! Oh, and thanks for the swim, the girls had so much fun. We'll have to get together again when we're down.

Melis said...

Holy cow! SO CUTE!

And Suzy, I just love your site so much! It's so fun! I posted it to our ward yahoo group even! Hope everything is going well! ;)

chris+amber said...

Yes, yes, yes! Our moms are ultra-talented. Your parents definitely have the most ideal house for gatherings like these. I always look forward to coming! And your products were amazing! It was quite the spread. I don't even know half of the stuff Amelia got for her shower because I was too busy paying attention to all the decoration details. The shower was so much fun!

The Tyler's said...

Oh how I wish I got to have another shower! I would hire your mom for sure! (Even if she dosn't do that) I love all the cute sgia stuff. How luck for Ambers sister!

angiedunn said...

So cute! I wish I could have gone, but it was national scrapbook day aka the silliest/craziest holiday ever & I had to work! ): I know that any time those ladies are involved, it's gonna be to-die-for cute...and PINK!! (;

Lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynsey said...

You have a great wesite "shes got it all" You did a great job!!!

Kasey said...

Suzanne, Glad you found the family blog! Leave it to a Garlock to say "gay" at church. He's a bit retarded. Well, you should start a family blog. That's what I did. It's a fun place to put the family stuff I don't put in my personal blog. Like who wants a pic of Drew on my blog with my cute kids?!?! j/k. I love my brother! Anyways, I've come across yours several times. Ellie is getting so big and cute! I just want to know how she was potty trained before she was 2! I remember at Troy's b-day last year you had her in panties and she went potty over there. Good luck with your biz. It's all so cute! Well, glad you found us!
Kasey (Garlock) Turner =)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Sign-in' Time is ready for you to view on our blog. Have I ever told you how much I {LOVE} your daughter? I hope to have one just like her someday! She's my perfect lil' Ella Bella.

Meggs said...

That is the cutest stuff ever. It sefriously looks like something that is in a magazine. Love It!! I have been on your website so many times and I've fallen in love with all of it.