Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our {Random} Update

Shalae & Alisse were the FUN AUNTS this past Friday night & babysat all the cousins - not just any babysitting... they had PLANS!
Plans involving: playing, watching t.v. & movies, eating pizza & candy, having oreo shakes, & of course..........
KARAOKE!

After Lance & I enjoyed a lil date at Red Robin, we went back to Shalae's house for the entertainment!

The Entertainer - RIGGS! He always had ways to get the crowd involoved!
The Proud American - JAX!
(he insisted on singing {slash TALKING} to "Proud To Be An American")
The Dancing Queen - Elle
Momma Mia anyone?...
The Rapper - Noah Boy
He was gettin LOW! And your 2012 American Idol - RoxStar
Now I know what Auburn teaches her all day.. ha ha! This girls got moves - even when she is singing!
Aunt Leasy even caught some of it on video. Feel free to check out the PaRtY here.
Back to ...
school, I guess...
Ellie & Noah had black day at their adored preschool. When they got home, I TRIED to do a lil photo shoot. Too bad Ellie was in a MOOD! -
Noah on the other hand- watch out GAP!




FUN Aunt Shae, bought Ellie a really cute CUPCAKE backpack! Ellie loves it.
AND Ellie really loves that her Price Charming wears a backpack - again.
(A SIMPLE-AS-CAN-BE COMPUTER CLASS...all to better his chances for getting this insurance job he's REALLY been wanting for a very long time. I know that he will be so good at this career. WISH HIM LUCK!)

Speakin of the devil- SUN DEVILS that is..
the Cummards had a great time this past Saturday tail gating at the ASU game.
(nevermind the final score)
Didn't end up taking too many pictures - by the time I got out my camera, it was so dark..
The drunks were - well everywhere... some partied right next to all of us. The games they play... YIKES!
Why would you ever want to have that lifestyle is beyond me. But anyway...
I will admit they were entertaining to watch.. clothes & all. (Sorry these are so dark)
Lance had been promising Ellie that he'd take her to a game... so, that he did.
Not very many of us went inside the game, but Lance {of course} took his princess in for part of the time. (Cause he is the best dad.)

Ellie has been planning her Halloween costume for months... but every morning she wakes up like this: .....
..... I can't help but try to convince her to be PIPPI LONG STALKING!
We've been enjoying our weekly "meetings" at Ocean Blue...
Except when the kids are being crazy! (Sorry workers!)
Ellie being goofy, but showing off her new RED necklace that I made her last night at a bead party.
And RoxStar with her cheese ball smile & bruised cheek from her trip at the Karaoke party..
Told ya-
RANDOM!!!!

1 comment:

Raine said...

I love it! That is, to see all the kids. They are all getting so big. Thanks for making a comment on my (cheezy) blog. After I posted it I thought of taking it off cause my thoughts were all so random. But I decided to leave it for journaling purposes. Anyways the ASU games look so fun. I want to come!