Sunday, September 21, 2008

How SWEET!

When I got an e-mail about FREE taste testing for sweets....
you know I put it on my calendar!
The taste testing was at a nice home.
It was for some sisters that are starting to sell their yummy sweets.

When we walked in the door, a sister handed us a score sheet. She told us to rank everything that we tried & she warned us to "PACE ourselves".

ha ha ha.... so I thought...

(Of course my sister Shalae challenged herself to try everything... which I don't think she accomplished.)

We all loved everything!

(Above: my friend Sandye from work {front desk at USA GYM}, Shalae, & Alisse. Below: Lance & Ellie.. FYI- There was a great turn out, including kids and men!)
Sandye bought me an early birthday present... a few of my favorite cupcakes... the OREO and BUTTERFINGER! {thanks so much Sandye} These were huge cupcakes & so yummy!
If you are in need of some yummy sweet treats - you can check them out & order online!

www.sugarmamasweets.com or call Wendi - 480-703-4615 for cupcakes,

www.ourdelightfulbites.blogspot.com or call Jo Dee - 480-834-1588 for muffin bites, brownies & cookies,

or call Michelle - 480-734-5241 to order some chocolates!

3 comments:

the cummard family said...

butterfinger was my favorite too.

kemptons said...

Those look delicious. How do you know about these things. I want to go to a yummy treats tasting party!

jewly said...

Those look like some tasty treats.