Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are Ya Ready For

some football?

ASU FOOTBALL that is.
Last weekend, my mom told Lance that if the weather looked bad, that he could use her ASU football tocket & go with my dad.
When I walked in the room, I found the above.. he was so excited.
Even though the weather was good, my mom still let Lance go to the game.

This weekend, Lances brother offered Lance his tickets & ofcourse Lance said YES!
The Gibbons came over {all decked out} & drove with my parents.

Roxy would NOT smile... just stick her tongue out and grin.

We sat up high.
During the game, Lance leaned to me & asked
"are we watching "TO CATCH A PREDATOR" -live right now?"
In front of us was this guy that kept trying to flirt with these young girls. Just look at his face!

This little man was a perfect angel. He just chilled & people watched the whole time.
We drove & sat with Dean, Kemra & Cohen.

We all had a blast.
Go Devils.

6 comments:

jewly said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Go ASU!

Missy said...

Hey! I missed you at the game, but I saw your Mom(love her, btw) & Dad, and I think maybe Ellie on your Mom's lap? It was a fun one! You and Lance are cute. GO DEVILS!

Tricia said...

That looks like so much fun...and the posts of the girls at the performance are soooo darling!!! I am glad Ellie is enjoying it...she is so darling!

Unknown said...

Hey suzanne..i don't know if you remember me..Kristi broadbent...I found your blog through peoples...anyway, how are you?! I am glad i found you, i remember that you own a boutique right? if so, I am hosting a boutique/open house at my house in November and would love it if you were able to put some stuff in it, if you dont' do that that's fine..but i would love to see ya!

Suzy Cummard said...

KRISTI-
Incase you ever look back at comments.... Invite me to your private blog. I have not talked to you in way too long! Hope all is going good!
suzycummard@msn.com

Cummards said...

How adorable is Ellie?! She is growing up so much, I really can't believe she is performing and wearing make up! Time goes by way too fast.

I wish our tan would last till next summer, to bad it has already faded tons and we have pulled out our sweaters and pants on a few occasions already! Who knows where we will be next year, but as it gets closer Lee and I are starting to realize how sad we will be if we end up leaving, so who knows?!