Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Just Wanna RoCk n' RoLL All Night..

and PaRtY every day!!!

Ellie had her first COMPANY DANCE performance this week.

She is a "MINI" at Higher Ground Dance Studio & they danced to "I Just Wanna RoCk n' RoLL All Night" and that is exactly what she wanted to do.

It was the cutest thing ever. She was so excited about everything & she did awesome!

I had to deck her out & it was really funny. She loved the make up.

Exhibit A- partying all day...
The stretching...

It was funny seeing Ellie with all the girls, because I always think she is so BIG, because she is so tall... but with everyone else, I noticed how small she really is.

Elle is one of the shortest, & she IS the youngest.

(Ellie is the one with her jacket still on)

This is Ellies "BIG SISTER", Sabrina. She sticks with her sister, & they exchange a $1.00 gift & card before performances.
Ellie was talking about how she had a sister all week. When Ellie was making her card, I told her I would write what she wanted to tell her sister. I forgot to scan it... dang it. It was so funny & cute. Ellie kept telling me to write things like "I love that you are my sister now & have fun even when you are not with me or at dance & do good dancing & You are so nice", etc. It was SO CUTE!!
Higher Ground Company 2008:
Ellie loved pumping up the crowd at the beginning...
Shalae took pictures while I TRIED to video tape the dance. She even outlined Elle.
OH- one of the best parts was when Ellie went to grab her prop (guitar) and there wasn't one for her. What did she do? She took the guitar out of the hands of the girl next to her! (Not good, Ellie) She told me later that "Hattie's guitar had a hole, so she didn't bring it, & she was dancing with mine." Luckily, Jheri Glover (owner) saw the guitar issue & rushed one from the middle to Hattie.

You can watch the video... just be warned!
The camera man was standing right in front of Ellie... finally I realized he was filming her close up & she was on the big screen.... so I tried to video tape the big screen... but I was a little late. I actually started taping late, too...
(She was on the very end in the front row.)
IT WAS SERIOUSLY THE CUTEST THING!!!
Lance & I were so proud of her.
Her other fans that night: Grandma Vicki, Aunt Shalae, & Noah Boy.
Ellie loves Kaylee!!

Exhibit B - Rockin' & rollin'! Noah thought Elle was a celebrity that night. He loved watching her & he'd point her out to people.
(After the game, we went & ate at Gecko Grill & when Ellie took her jacket off, Noah would get the waiters attention & have them look at Ellie as he pointed at her costume.)

Later that night, I walked in on Ellie trying to wash her face & take off make up.
(ELLIE- you are 4!)
It was so much fun & we can't wait to see more at the AZ STATE FAIR!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks too cute in her little dance outfit!!! Girlie stuff is the best!!

Carroll Family said...

Wow, she must be good! I know some of the other girls in that picture - where is the studio?

Suzy Cummard said...

Higher Ground is on Southern & Lindsay.. in Lyn Rae Square. I coach beginning gymnastics there on Fridays! The program is amazing!!