Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Like To Party

We we,
we like to party!!!

What else can I say? I thought that October would calm down a bit... Ahh... try again!!!
But,

Life is what
you make of it,

so why not have a good time? (Esp. after all the hard work?)


I have been trying really hard to do more cardio (which I hate.. you can tell by looking at me). I hate waking up early, so that means pushing 2 kids .. in the heat .. for 2 miles .. up a hill twice. I really "love" when someone I know passes me while pushing the {non jogging/not a double} stroller up the hill. I know people are thinking "she is not gonna make it"... HA HA. I can only laugh!!!

This week has been overwhelming with how many packages we have had to open or ship. BUT, YES... it is like Christmas, even though I know what is in each box!

FINALLY HERE!

We have been waiting on these cute accessories for awhile now... I want them all.


(Some Ideas: put water bottles in, use on a pot shelf, store towels, store toys, decor, and the utensil holders are a very popular cute gift!!)

Small clipboards have been great gifts.

(Ideas: use under your grocery list, kids for church, teacher gifts...)

Large clipboards.. yumm!!!!


(Ideas: teacher gifts, church friends/neighbor gifts, in the office, grocery list, take to church, just because they are darling.)


Loving these new items from Swankie..

I'll be adding these blankets to the website in the next week or so!

Even better in person.

No, we are not a shoe store, but we could not resist these {cutest ever} little shoes.

I don't think we'll add any of these to the website, so you'll have to contact us or come to a boutique/trunk show!!

(Best part, they are all inexpensive!)

(Next event is November 10th at Higley High School.)

On Thursdays, Ellie has dance & then a couple hours later I coach her at gymnastics!

(She is so worn out every Thursday night, SO AM I!!!!!)

Ellie has been asking for these 2 cute little ladies to come play & since it was my turn to drive I had them come over for about an hour.

They were so cute. I loved listening to them play pretend.

They'd yell: "MOM"..

I'd respond: "WHAT??"..

The girls {giggling}: "No, not you. We are pretending!"

(I miss being little!!)

Ellie, her cousin Molly, and friend Kalei!


Go. Go Bobcats. Hey... Go Bobcats!!

O.K... so I had a couple friends that wanted to have a get together with some JR.HIGH friends, so I planned it. I wanted to plan something with kids so more people could come.

(So I thought, until I got tons of e-mails telling me that they wished that they could come, but they were working, had out of town guests, etc.!!)

We missed lots of girls & hope you can make it next time.

If I don't have your e-mail, send it to me at suzycummard@msn.com.

Here is who made it:

MICHELLE (Garner) YAMAMOTO,


LINDSEY (Ballard) HALL,

BROOKE (Higgins) LeSueur,

JEWLY (Olsen) WINGERT,

KELLY (Morris ?sp) TOLMAN,

and

DOLORA WHITLEY (holding Kelly's baby)!

I will say I hard a hard time recognizing a few of them at first.. the dark hair & sunglasses really threw me off!

It was really hot that day, but we still had

tons-o-fun!!

On Friday night, Shalae had a craving for JOE'S Farm House in Agratopia &

I had a craving to play games...

So of course we made the 2 cravings happen...

{Warning: We love fried food & lots of it. My favorite things there were the strawberry milkshake & the sweet potato fries! YUMMMM..}




Since Auburn & Bryan live close by we headed over there to "play games"...

Ellie really wanted me to play a game with her. I told her that I would if she would do an

ugly dance with me!!

(she was so embarrassed earlier that day when I did this dance to her)

I guess she wanted to play pretty bad, cause she did the UGLY DANCE!!

Of course we don't wonder why the kids love "UNCLE LA LA"!!
Monopoly?

BORE-ING!!

Sorry Auburn for the bomb!

But we had fun.. so THANKS!!!


On Saturday night, some fun girls in the ward/neighborhood had a {LDS} KEGGER!!

(ROOT BEER KEG, that is!)

It was lots of fun. This is Amanda Raine who cracks me up every second! She made me laugh every time she asked someone if she could refill their cup at the KEG! She is so cute.


2/3 of the hostesses! The cute lady on the left is Julie Shepherd.

(Check out the wrapping paper link I added..it is her husband & another ward member/neighbor)

We missed the 3rd HOSTESS {Jamie Bloomfield} the whole party, since she was serving others at a ward reception.

We had 3 birthdays, 3 days in a row!! (see previous posts)

Sunday, was the primary program (best Sunday of the year) & then after church we celebrated Noah's B-DAY!


On Monday afternoon, we went to lunch for Syd's B-Day with the sister in-laws & her side of the family! (nevermind that I gained 5 pounds there!)


And on Monday night... Ellie met her new pet!

We thought it was a worm, but turns out it was a small snake!

SICK!!!

I even had nightmares of snakes & spiders last night!


This weeks plans are just as crazy, so I am sure I'll have another

"play by play" for you journal!!

19 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like the park was fun. Hopefully next time I won't be out of town.

MichelleY said...

I love sweaty, greasy, just after the gym pics of me - right before I realize that my other child has run across the street while trying to get hit by Sis. Stahle. Thanks for the park invite - it was fun! Next time - night time - and I promise to be dressed. :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

I showed the girls at work the pic of Elle in her dance clothes and they are freaking out about how old she looks! She is seriously changing in front of our eyes... no longer a toddler!

There was a better picture of the ugly dance move- where is it?

I still Lol at the picture of Shae and Noah eating at Joe's! Like Mama, like son.

How did I not know your primary program was last week? Oh wait, Elle's still in nursery, right? I want to see her next year fo sho!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, and no I'm not giving away my costume... but maybe I should so when people see me they'll kind of know who I am! Seriously, I'm going to look SO ugly!

Missy said...

Hey, check your email ASAP. You are out-of-control...slow down Nelly.

angiedunn said...

joes farm house is like totally just up the road & i've neva been! been meaning to, 'cause i hear it's di-vine.

um, loved the play by play. you & your fam: so cute.

The Tyler's said...

Those little shoes are to die for! I will for sure be getting a pair (or two) when I find out what I'm having!

chris+amber said...

I'm so glad you & Shalae started SGIA. You find the best things!! And holy birthday month! I've been to Joe's Farm Grill too a few times. It's quite delish! See you tomorrow at Brittney's!

Kalene said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES!! What size do they go up to? And I'm sad I missed the park too- next time!! Your girl is so cute!!

Jheri said...

Okay, loved the shoes. What sizes are they? Also, was so bummed to miss the "kegger" on Saturday...heard it was so much fun. Just want you to know that Kaylee loves coming to your class. She thinks you are the best primary teacher ever! Thanks for having fun with them:)

kemptons said...

Why do I have to live in Flagstaff when you plan these fun park reunions. I wish I could have been there. Hopefully sometime I will be visiting when you all get together again. And I just have to say that you are one busy lady. You never stop. I wish I had your energy and motivation. It amazes me...

Cummards said...

Blaire found out what she is having! I think it was on Monday or Tuesday, but its a......

GIRL!

I was so suprised, I really thought our whole family was just going to have boys. Well I probably still will..but its ok. My side of the family is so excited to finally have a little girl around!

Anonymous said...

You have a son, and it's me.

the cummard family said...

Random: So far this week 2 different people told me that Conway looks JUST like Lance. Joint custody?

Jamie W. said...

Wow you are one busy girl! Looks like a lot of fun though. Love the new things for SGIA. You are one cool mom. Love the ugly dance pic. Ellie is such a cutie.

Unknown said...

the fact that people in our ward hold an annual kegger just goes to show how amazing it is! joe's farm house sounds yummy! amy loves agratopia! she talks about it all the time!

Unknown said...

That park bjhs reunion was so fun. Thank you for organizing the whole thing. It was so fun for me to see girls I havn't seen in like 10 years (since I moved away) We should try to do another one at night or something when more girls can make it. You're awesome!

Jessica said...

hye suzanne! your family is so stinkin cute! thanks for all your inspiration!

The Grant Fam said...

What a blast from the past. I came across your blog I guess you can call it blog surfing and thought to take a peek. You have a cute family. I don't think my blog has any pics of me but my maiden name was Furnell. Jamie Furnell. Looks like you guys are doing great.