Friday, October 19, 2007

BIRTHDAY WISHES


WELP, the next couple days are family birthdays, so you know what that means... a couple shouts out to them....

SATURDAY, October 20-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!


Sarah think she is so old now, but she has already accomplished so much in her life for her age.

I love that Sarah is my sister in-law. We grew up swimming together everyonce in a while during the summers... or hanging out with Jenna Phelps, so I think it is so crazy that we are now sister in-laws... BUT crazy good!! PLUS, her brother Ryan {BUBBA} Mabry was my age, so we hung out.. anywho....


Here are just a few reasons why I love Sarah:

* Ever since Sarah & Lee became friends, they have made eachother better people. (Still doing it today.)

* Sarah looks like a million bucks no matter what. She could be a model. She is naturally so pretty. This is Sarah (and Lee) taking their son on his first walk. BTW- Sarah had the baby 2 weeks before.. YES, I said 2 weeks!!

* As soon as Sarah married Lee, they lived in Utah. Lee is so lucky to have her. She cooks nice meals all of the time, and I am impressed with that alone... but living far a way from family has got to be so hard. I could never do it... but Sarah does it with a smile on her face.

* Sarah is also the cutest mom. She is loving being a mom to the sweetest & cutest little boy. {CASEY} She adores every thing he does & is such a cute mom! She is already so good at being a mom.


* Sarah is Lee's BIGGEST fan. She supports Lee while he plays B-BALL at BYU. (Even though she was raised to bleed ASU... she keeps on cheering Lee & BYU on.)
* Sarah is kind to anyone and everyone. She has a huge heart & it always shows. Although Sarah is younger than me, she is such an example to me.


SARAH, I hope you have a good birthday. I wish you were here to celebrate...

don't go drink or gamble too much!!! *wink wink!!

7 comments:

Cummards said...

Oh suzy, you are too nice. Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I for sure wish that I was there to celebrate too, especially after the weather was forcasted at 48 degrees for the high and snow!

I just thought you would like to know that Casey got up EXTRA early for my birthday today, he must have been really excited?!

Anonymous said...

I love "Bear" too! I 100% agree with everything you said. And yes, you ARE so lucky to have her as a sister-in-law. Happy B-day Bear! (and Dallon Tackett, Miss Romo!, my friend Scottie (not SRB)... ok now I can't think of anyone else.)

Unknown said...

sarah really is such a good example! i always{and still am} looking up to her! happy birthday sarah!

Anonymous said...

Psycho Sarah?

Anonymous said...

REEBBEELLLSSS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://levyfyne.mindnmagick.com/awexem.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]