Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ellie's birthday boy...


Even though I did not give birth to this really attractive little boy..... I call him my 1/2 son. "Ellie GIRL" & "Noah BOY" are only 7 months apart, but it is like having twins!!!
These 2 kiddos love each other so much, get so mad at each other the next second... they can't handle being together sometimes, BUT they can not stand to be apart.


Here are a couple pictures and memories (and etc.) about

NOAH BRADLEY HUNT :
(who turns three on 10/21)


* I was able to be in the delivery room while Noah was born. He was so stinkin cute. I was so glad he finally came to earth.

* AND ELLIE was so glad to finally be with her best friend again... (7 months apart after leaving him in heaven was hard) Right away, Ellie thought she could be his MOTHER HEN. Check out his hair. {TONS of dark brown hair}

* Nope, not Halloween... just because it was the season.
* Noah was CHUBBY (so was Elle). He is the VP of the Food Eaters Club.
* Noah is a sport. Need I say more? Well, I will anyway. He listens to Ellie alot of the time. I am not sure why, but he does. He even will play babies with her or sometimes even dress up.
* Ever since Noah was a newborn, he knew how to stick out his bottom lip & make anyone say "OHHH.... how sad!" He has kind of grown out of this... but he would cry over something (like Shalae dropping him off) ... a couple minutes later, that switch gets turned off & he would be smiling & laughing. I love how guys can do that. Noah is all BOY!!


He talked about swimming all week & then the whole time during lessons, he would cry. It was funny & cute, because when it was his turn he would do what he was supposed to with NO PROBLEM. I think he was just trying to make Shalae feel like he will always be {insert the ugliest voice here} "MAMMA'S BABY"!!! * Ahh, I love this picture.


* Holy cow, they seem so old now.


* They can make each other LAUGH at anything. Right now they love talking & laughing about "TOOTERS"!!!!

* Shalae always wanted a monkey ever since she was a little girl. WELP, she finally got her own. NOAH BOY is just like a monkey in so many ways. PLUS, he is obsessed with monkeys, too!! Ask him all of the monkeys names at the zoo & he'll go on & on. (the daddy monkey is Micheal....)

* Noah & Ellie used to go to Kelli (Ethington) Whisenant's play school/preschool. They loved it. {Note: KELLI IS THE BEST!!! Let me know if you are interested.}


* These 2 crazy kids are so funny. They say the craziest stuff, do the funniest things... They are inseparable.


Here are a few pictures to show their ROMANTIC side:


* Date nights rock.


HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to our NOAH BOY!!!!


We are so thankful to have you.

9 comments:

•stephanie• said...

noah is and always has been the cutest little boy. ellie is lucky to have him for her cousin/boyfriend. wait . . . this is arizona - not kentucky. {sorry to all your kentucky readers.}

Unknown said...

I wish the last picture wasn't so blurry - I love it. Thanks for the post about your 1/2 son. I think these days he's more yours than mine, especially after seeing that you posted about his birthday before me! Thanks for being Mama Suz to "Mama's Baby".

Sparks Fam said...

That picture of Ellie looking at Noah in the hospital is the sweetest thing. How fun to have cousins the same age!

Cummards said...

They are just so cute! And Noah is so cute right now, I can't imagine when he grows up! He has the BEST eyes! He's related to you for sure!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthay Noah!

Brittney Smith said...

The two of them together are so cute. At dance on Thursday I told the girls my birthday was yesterday, so we were going to do a "fun birthday thing today"--anyway, Ellie piped up and said my Cousin Noah's birthday is coming up soon. She was so proud to tell me, it was cute!

Unknown said...

noah's adorable & you are such a good aunt!!! i think his & ellie's friendship is just about the cutest thing ever!

Jheri said...

Those are the cutest pictures! You both have the cutest kids!!!

chris+amber said...

Ellie & Noah need to be models! I can't believe Noah is 3 now. Crazy! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, NOAH!