Sunday, October 7, 2007

Girls Night Out With SGIA

INCASE YOU ARE NOT ON THE SHE'S GOT IT ALL CONTACT LIST, YET... OR IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD...







This party/trunk show is going to be SO much fun.


It will be alot different than our last boutique. We are going to have TONS of HOLIDAY decor, home decor, jewelry & all our good stuff...


Also at this party you'll find DESIGNER JEANS at very inexpensive prices, cute clothing (some vintage), purses and more!!
So tell your girlfriends to come have a good time!
(no children please)
Click here for the address and more info.




Here are some pictures to give you some ideas on what you'll find on FRIDAY NIGHT!!





Shalae & I are so excited for the picture below.
We met up this past week with Christy Frank (RockHeart) to decide on our main item(s) for
We are still working on it, but there is a gold necklace and a silver necklace.
All proceeds go straight to our charity (research for women who are pregnant with babys that have heart defects)... more info coming soon.



(This weekend my mom & some friends took a road trip to California. Here are just a few things she brought back for us from the OC SWAP MEET!
These will be the kind of things we'll have this Friday.)

We added another craft idea, check it out..
kids can participate with you.
SPEAKING OF CRAFT IDEAS...
click here to find out how to win $25.00 to She's Got It All!!

Hope to see you this Friday night!!!

15 comments:

MichelleY said...

You know I'll be there - whether I was invited or not.

Alisse Baldwin said...

EVERYONE is invited!!

Jamie W. said...

Sounds like fun!!! Lots of cute stuff. Hey about those halloween candles my mom and I ordered last time, I e-mailed you my # so we could come pick them up. I will be at gymnastics tonight around 5, I forgot the nights you work. Just call me and let me know. Thanks my e-mail is kidzbe@hotmail.com

Jamie

kemra said...

I am going to try and come! First I have to convince my hubby to watch both the kids though! I can always get him to watch Emma, but Cohen is another story!

Melis said...

Shoot man! These events look like so much fun!

chris+amber said...

Our moms rock! I was special enough to receive some of those cute shirts as well! I loved strolling down Memory Lane with those birthday pictures you posted of all us girls from Harmony Avenue. I hope you had a fantastic birthday! You deserve it! I'm gonna come to your shin-dig, for sure...can't wait!

Unknown said...

Hi Auburn, I mean Suzanne. "Auburn" just left a comment on my blog, all the way from Jamaica. Wow she is a dedicated sister, helping us recruit all the way from Jamaica.

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE the fun craft idea-you are so creative! Looks like a fun night!

Cindy Spratling said...

Suzanne, I wish I lived in Mesa so I could come to your out of this world cute boutiques. Yet, I am doomed to be stuck in Idaho forever. Thanks for your comment about Tim Filichia. It is very sad. He was such a great guy, I guess that's why he was needed on the other side. There must be something great happening there :)

Mikelle said...

Suze- I can't make this one. Jake's got a buddy coming over Friday night:( Girls Night Out-ahhhh...that does sound like fun though. I'm totally on for the night 2 fridays from now(I think that's what u said)Keep me posted-or let me know if you need my help for anything.

Kelly said...

I want to come!! But we will be in disneyland. Hope it goes well!!

Jenny Grover said...

Hey you are still alive! Yeah that crazy guy at the park didn't kidnap you and chop you up! Hee Hee! Yeah the batchelor is out of control. See ya Friday!

Becky said...

Sounds like fun, I will have to come check it out! Ellie is so cute and I love all her fun comments!

Melissa said...

Where is it at? I want to make sure that I make it to this one :)

Cummards said...

Hey Suzy your party is tonight! I wish that I could be there..I'm sure it is going to be/was so much fun. The new frames look really cute too, and BROWN which is the color of Caseys room...hm, I'll have to take a good look at them next time I'm down. Let me know how everything goes, I'll be waiting to here about the fun time! Tell Ellie Belly hello from all of us!