Wednesday, August 29, 2007

She's HOT!!!



Who knew being 26 could look so good??!!!!

Happy Birthday CRYSTAL ANNIE!!

We both know that "26" is on the down hill of being in the 20's!!! SO SAD!

Love havin you as a sister in law.... but I know you love having me as a sister in law even more, RIGHT???


Visit Crystal's Blog & harrass her a bit!!!!!


Just a few bits about her:

-She loves to cook. (and is a great chef)

-She loves her 2 cute little boys, but will die if she never gets a GIRL!

-Suzanne is her fav. S-I-L!!

-She loves ORANGE!!

-She usually is pretty caught up on her scrapbooking. (BUG)

-She had a crush on my husband in high school! (from Lance)

-She was my cheer captain while I was a sophmore! (El Capitan)

-Still loves being a cheerleader! (Go Mesa!)

-Loves hats & looks so cute in them.

-Such a good wife & mom.

-She is the "SHE" of She's Got It All. (Thank ya kindly!)

-Love's Hot Chocolate...and all other chocolate.

-Fav. candy bar = Take 5??

-Gets ticked if she goes to a shower & they don't have lots of good food.

-EL TORITTO GRILL, or CRACKERS anyone??

-OBSESSED with food... looking at her you might not realize!!

-Wore her (non maternity) True Religion & Rockin' Republics her whole flippin pregnancy!!

-Loves The Office, all WB shows.... I could go on & on!

-Drives SO far to come in town & go back home .. and does it so much.

-Always dresses so fashionable!

-Spiritual & humble.

-Such a GOOD friend & I also get her as my sister in law.

-She is a happy, pleasant & honest person.

LOVE YA "CRITTER!!"

12 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!!! Suzanne you are such a sweet sister in law to post that..I will kill her that she wore her regular jeans the whole time she was prego...of course!

See it Try it Love it said...

Thank you so much Suzanne that is such a sweet post. To everyone who is reading this I did not have a crush on Lance! It is a good thing we agree on some food place. You and Kanoe have somehow forgotten that I had braces during those beach pictures and am totally mortified by them. The Zilla picture may be going up during your birthday!!! Love you, thanks for the great birthday post, it started my day out right.

the cummard family said...

Crysatl don't lie...you LOVED Lance in highschool! Funny that we always take family pictures right after I've had a baby K...get over the braces shot-you look great!

Jamie W. said...

Happy Birthday Crystal, You are an awesome person. Hope your day was Great!! We miss you guys.

Suzanne your such a great sister in law. Love the post.

Alisse Baldwin said...

"Thank ya kindly".... that's ma' girl.

Crystal- I'm so glad you're Suzy's sister-in-law, too! She's loves you and to talk about how funny you are. You're always so fun to be around!

The Tyler's said...

You and Kanoe are too quick! Love all the cute pics. I had to steal a pic for my tribute to Crystal.
When is the next boutique? Can't wait!

Suzy Cummard said...

Kanoe- We always take pictures right after you've had a baby, because you keep poppin' babies out!!
Crystal- Some food place? don't understand. AND why were you up at 4 am??
Jill- Next boutique will be Oct. 11 or 12!! HOLIDAY TIME, oh yeah!!!

THANKS EVERYONE whoi came & supported us.. probably my next post!!!

The Garlocks.... said...

Suzanne, you're so sweet! So, Ellie is the cutest little girl in the world. She is so grown up! I was reading your comments of what she said and they were so funny! I cannot believe how smart she is...So, we totally need to hang out. I am not such a busy women as you are! We are ready whenever you are! So, how did your boutique go? Me and Denyse Carter (Ryan's Carter's wife) totally wanted to come. We had our ward Super Saturday that didn't get over until 2:00. I didn't know you had it on Friday night and I also didn't know that Debbie and Kasey went. They never told me...I feel bad b/c if it wasn't for the Super Sat. I for sure would have come! Anyways, talk to Lance and see when you want to get together. We're free whenever!

Ginger John said...

You are so sweet Suzzane. Crystal is amazing. Your post makes me miss her I haven't seen her in forever. You could add drop dead gorgeous to that list while you're at it :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I also hate you for wearing your True Religion jeans your whole pregnancy. You are so cute & a great sister in law for Suzanne!

Amanda B. said...

I love that girl! Happy B-day Crystal! That picture of all you sis-in-laws is adorable. I didn't notice the braces, Crystal and Kanoe, you don't look like you just had a baby. So cute and fun that you all get to be related. Who'da thought that would happen when we were in H.S.? Also, how the crap did Crystal wear her regular jeans her whole pregnancy? My pants are already getting too tight. One more thing, I think you should have another SGIA party around Christmastime. That way all of us out-of-staters can come too. :o)

Marley Girls said...

that was a great tribute to Crystal...you could have done a whole tribute just about all the favorite foods she likes, lol!